Question about Bins

ATLcharger

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
so im super new to this but i bought 100 nonvbv bins from someone on a marketplace. idk why i assumed it would include card but i did. what do i do with these lmao as i said im super new to this please excuse the ignorance

BarclaysBoys13

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Rule number 1 - You read first, then you read a fuck lot and you buy later.
There is nothing you can do really.
The bin is literally the first 6 digits of a CC number and it identifies the type of card(visa, mastercard, etc.) and the bank which issued it.

ATLcharger

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Rule number 1 - You read first, then you read a fuck lot and you buy later.
There is nothing you can do really.
The bin is literally the first 6 digits of a CC number and it identifies the type of card(visa, mastercard, etc.) and the bank which issued it.
noted thanks for clearing that up bro and not being a ass about it

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you bought trash, you have no idea if they'll work for whatever it is you want to card, some sites work better with different bins, ie 414720 might work on lolnotasite.com but not on highendtrash.net while 546657 might work on both etc. you have 100 bins that you have no idea if they'll work where you want them to work, then you need to actually buy the pcs and hope and pray its live I doubt you know how to check if a card is valid without killing the card, you might have a valid bin but the cards dead you'd never know, you need to start all the way over, learn terminology then invest a ton in not making anything, once you understand how everything works you can make informed decisions about the pcs you buy and the items you card

cardingexpert177

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The easiest way to get started is reading the available guides pinned on the forum despite most guides being dead they will give you a really good starting point before getting what will work for you.

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
That can only help you in case you wanna buy CC. Bin List is very essential in this game and will help you save a lot of money you would've lost on the trial and error process of buying while trying to find the correct non VBV CC. If it is a real list then boom! that's a very big asset in carding but most bins provided on markets this days are out dated meaning they only hit in 2019, 2020, and 2021 partially and they are burnt now since they became known to most people and were largely exploited. Once I discover new bins I rarely share my bins, and that is what will keep you cashing out for a longer period in this game. The more secretive you are with your methods (bins especially) the more they'll last.

Users who are viewing this thread