R2D2Logz vs Pythoncards - Who to purchase from first?

Rocketmaster1999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
These two vendors seem to come up the most, i've been seeing alot of positive reviews on both fronts. I'm personally new to carding, I was introduced by a few people that I met from another forum, that seem to buy from both Python and R2D2 but for a newbie who would you guys say is the better one for long-term business and overall dealings.

I'm looking for a vendor that I can purchase from consistently and leverage more and more over time to make more and more money going into the future. I know both of them are legitament already, because my friends bought before, i just want to really know who is best for long term business and is most consistent.

AndrewTateTrack1n2

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
When it comes to quality of product and overall like return on the money you put in, I think python takes the cake. However consistency to my experience has gotta be r2d2, they don't have as many buyers as python.

I think the main product that python sells is the High-Balance card, which is their best product. This card for the international version is NEVER in stock like ever, but r2d2 main product the western union transfer is always available, you just may have some small wait time if they got other clients.

So like id say python is superior given you can make an order, but consistency possibly R2D2 but specifically the wu transfers. Still im taking python any day though, they are the primary vendors on this forum i'd say.

doublechain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python the best vendor on this forum imo. r2d2 sells a different type of product. Theres nothing like getting a card in the mail and going to the atm lmao.

Republic17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Python's products have much higher returns on ur bread, like nearly a 10x on even the entry level jawns. R2D2's products are more or less on the 2x-3x side at max. It's a no brainer to go python once they fix their reliability in regards to having products available, thats what I see alot of other mfs say on this forum that live overseas. For me personally in the states thats no a problem, my shit always available.

So if u in the states it gotta be python big bro, thats not even a game. Me and my troops making hella paper off the clones. I dabble with R2D2 whenever I need a quick lil flip.

Stay Safe Gang,
Coming straight the D Replublic 17,
Carder Extrodinaire
Future Millionaire

🤟🤟🤟🤟

rokith

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Haven't tried Python yet but R2D2 Western Union service i think is best because its near instant and you don't have to wait for the card to come in.

CHIEF

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I seen niggas in my own hood get rich off python so ik they valid. Gonna try the new verified vendors as they pop up tbh still kinda getting settled in on this shit.

CHIEF

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python the best vendor on this forum imo. r2d2 sells a different type of product. Theres nothing like getting a card in the mail and going to the atm lmao.
Cosigned fam, also highest return on my bread. Thats a valid take fs.

ssndob

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Paul bearer

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

zerotheplug

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
r2d2 services make more money than python, but python more professional. My friends have dealt with python only, i have dealt with r2d2 only. Python services don't work well here in france but in france r2d2 services better.

Users who are viewing this thread