real carding sauce for beginners!!!

nlechoppa

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I keep seeing beginners asking the same ass questions and doing methods from 2000 years ago.

1. Stop trying to hit gift cards or iphones first try. You are not getting that shit lmaooo. Hit easy stuff like food and cheap clothes to get a basic understanding.

2. Stop worrying about opsec so much when first starting out. I guarantee you nobody is coming after you for a $200 purchase.

3. Start messing with account logs. Many clearnet autoshops sell grubhub, walmart, and clothes accounts with payment linked. Wayyyyyyy more easier to hit than a card.

4. Use a mobile device with LTE/data on it. Low fraud score Ip's and higher chance of hitting on mobile.

5. Just take it slow, carding isn't easy free money. Once you really start learning how different processors and websites work, that's when it gets easy. I deadass only spend hours carding if I find a really good method. Other than that I probably spend 30 mins a day actually carding, and the rest of the time is looking for methods to hit.

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I can kind of understand where you are coming from with number 2, but regardless, if you start a habit of good Opsec early on then later on as you progress you will be less likely to neglect it.

zoegod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
this is everything i had to learn the hard way. Good info for newbies!

swipernoswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
glooking bro.. this shit def finna help out the new playas in the da game.

Users who are viewing this thread