Retailer credit cards + Fullz = UNSTOPPABLE

sechid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you have full and if you have been trying to turn them into cash you probably already tried applying for credit cards, loans etc. but it never/rarely worked. I have the solution, the ultimate solution. Retailer credit cards. Retailers like target and Walmart offer credit cards, through partnerships with capital one and other popular credit card companies, they do not require much documentation to apply and rarely deny the application. You do not even need a VPN go to the retailer's website create a new account use the fullz and 99% of the time you will get approved. Say connect the card to my wallet if I am approved and boom. You now have a credit card for yourself that you can buy gift cards with. Buy as many gift cards as possible and turn them in to bitcoin on Paxful. That's it, only thing you need is fullz and you can easily make $2500-5000 in a few hours.

sechid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Best part is retailers' own credit cards almost never get declined on their website so you can be as suspicious as you want and blow as much money as you can and the card will never get blocked.

jaayrolle

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Best part is retailers' own credit cards almost never get declined on their website so you can be as suspicious as you want and blow as much money as you can and the card will never get blocked.
Thanks for the sauce bro u know where to get quality fullz from?

sechid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you want to get really high quality fullz without credit alerts. Get them yourself. Post a job listing on LinkedIn(free) choose a few candidates, say that you need their driver's license and SSN for your records. 99% of the time they will give it without hesitation and you will get not only get fullz but a photo ID which is enough to get even a small loan. If you have a trusted address in the US apply you can also apply for a discover credit card, it is super easy to get approved and does not even check IP. Check the box saying deliver statement to a different address. After getting approved call the customer support and confirm with them that they will deliver the card to the address for the statement.

sechid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you buy them 99% of the time there will be a credit freeze on them so you need to gather their already existing credit card information and this is too much work.

milfdiv3r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have close to 66321 profiles, all based in CALIFORNiA and all 700 and up

moonl1ght

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies