REVIEW: 2022/2023 Gonzo.cc Review (Mixed Opinions)

MikeCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Fraudulent Email:
N/A

Pseudonym:
"Gonzo"

URL/Website:

Comment / Review:

As the other reviewers mentioned about Gonzo.cc, its just not the site that it used to be frfr. Used to be a legit crypto site to source all of the newest news from in the space. Nowadays in my opinion its a pay2play landscape with the only losers being the viewers sucking in all this valueless content.

They constantly are posting coins in which the administrators actively have stake in, and then dumping it on all of the viewers of the posts. All of their content has zero purpose and they just are peddling stuff to make money at this point. I would just reccomend that you stay away from them at all costs.

I haven't gotten ripped off myself (personally) however ThomasGotBands, a dude I met on this forum caught the admins ripping off viewers for roughly $1,000 for posts submissions. So they not only ripping off their viewers, but also aspiring writers that want to put posts up on the site.

Lastly, VictorBands98 sited getting scammed for $300 by one of the advertisers on the site that Gonzo.cc actively already owns. He's of-course a regular viewer on the website. If he got scammed and the aspiring writers got scammed, its best to assume ur also gonna get scammed if you deal with them.

Gonzo.cc used to be a good site for crypto news in the past, but they have seemingly took a different direction relative to where they used to be headed. Take that with a grain of salt, but this is my take....

My Take is this: Don't deal with sites that have a history of scamming people for their money. Regardless of how good Gonzo.cc is now.

Other Reviewer's Posts Mentioned:

VictorBands98:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/gonzo-cc-full-comprehensive-personal-review.242/

ThomasGotBands:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/gonzo-cc-my-honest-brutal-review.243/

Attachments:

1672434001395.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Brodie, thanks for spreading the word homie, thanks for the shoutout too. We need to spread the word on Gonzo.cc and their monkey business that they running right now. It's a straight racket and all dem admins need to get arrested real talk.

Take it from me, I aint get played for no money first hand like my mans Victorbands98, but lemme tell you son. People don't cap when it comes to getting played for they funds. Y'all mfs heard that first hand, dudes out here getting straight played FOR THEIR MF MONEY.

Dudes out here working MAAAADDD hours to make they bread, and some stupid admins just gonna steal that shit? nah gmfu...

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Mike, thanks for including me in the post big bro. The word needs to be spread as thomas said no cap.

MikeCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Brodie, thanks for spreading the word homie, thanks for the shoutout too. We need to spread the word on Gonzo.cc and their monkey business that they running right now. It's a straight racket and all dem admins need to get arrested real talk.

Take it from me, I aint get played for no money first hand like my mans Victorbands98, but lemme tell you son. People don't cap when it comes to getting played for they funds. Y'all mfs heard that first hand, dudes out here getting straight played FOR THEIR MF MONEY.

Dudes out here working MAAAADDD hours to make they bread, and some stupid admins just gonna steal that shit? nah gmfu...
💯

DeadPrezi700

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Damn, I thought I was the mf that got pinged by these admins. Thank god u exposing these clowns bro. They been scamming forreal, this aint no new occurrence either, like they really been at it for a minute straight scamming fools son.

BigBagzz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Damn, I thought I was the mf that got pinged by these admins. Thank god u exposing these clowns bro. They been scamming forreal, this aint no new occurrence either, like they really been at it for a minute straight scamming fools son.
Gonzo.cc been moving that reckless? They got me right in 2016 Witt a post to promote my coin. But nah nah , that was a while ago. I guess the fumbled da bag.

DeadPrezi700

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Gonzo.cc been moving that reckless? They got me right in 2016 Witt a post to promote my coin. But nah nah , that was a while ago. I guess the fumbled da bag.
Helllll yeah pops, these aint the days they used to be bro. They moving reckless now like OP said.

BigBagzz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Helllll yeah pops, these aint the days they used to be bro. They moving reckless now like OP said.
Shieeeetttt, who u be messing Witt now for PR on ya new coins?

DeadPrezi700

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Shieeeetttt, who u be messing Witt now for PR on ya new coins?
I try to fw some people on medium to post my stuff, but they be folding. ig this mf dead bro.

Gbadebo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Gonzo cc is a scam...tried it before, benumb.site is legit

Users who are viewing this thread