Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

REVIEW: Briansclub.cm - FULL COMPREHENSIVE EDITORIAL

Briansclub.cm Product Offering

Briansclub is one of the largest stores for Credit Cards (Online CC) and Dumps (Physical CC). They have over 15 million datasets available for sale in real-time to supplement their customer volume on the website store, which is over 800,000 different carders every month. Their prices are relatively low given that they are a scalable marketplace, but you should expect such a discount given the scale they have reached. Dumps (no pin) or Tracks 1/Tracks 2 (Physical CC) from Briansclub, costs between $20-$30 on average; which is quite good, given private Blackmarket sellers, cost around $50 for similar quality. Dumps (w/Pin) cost around

$110-$220 on average, which can be easily used at the ATM. However, most report these dumps do not work when used with an MSR, and they prefer to go to popular vendors like “PythonKingdom” that focus specifically on making cloned cards ready to use at ATMs.​

While Dumps are a popular product for Briansclub, Online CC is their bread and butter, those go for around $10 - $15 on average on their website. Many users prefer this over dumps as they can be used across a myriad of different online venues, whilst utilizing various methods depending on the application. This CC data from Briansclub can then be used to card clothes, appliances, and even food. The sky is the limit with CC from Brians club, and their feedback matches this remark; as it is far more positive relative to the reviews about their Dumps.

Hence making Brainsclub quite average for Physical CC, and extremely good for Online CC. We would recommend using Briansclub extensively for usage for Online Carding, as long as you have adequate working methods to apply to such.​
1674340839597.png

Briansclub.cm vs. Competitors

However, Briansclub primarily specializes in the domains of Online CC and Dumps used for encoding Physical Cards. They are truly not a “pure” duality of products regarding their offerings, due to their Dumps being highly defective relative to the rest of the largescale markets/storefronts. Other sites like Benumb, Gonzo, & Justkillcc tend to be much better within the domains in dumps and dumps w/pin. We have done a comprehensive sentiment analysis of the reviews of Briansclub and their competitors Benumb, Gonzo, & Justkillcc. We were dismayed with the results when the topic was regarding their dumps offerings, Vriansclub cm ranked last by 200 more negative sentiment reviews (407 Positive Sentiment Reviews, and 311 Negative Sentiment Reviews). Whilst Gonzo ranked the highest with (601 Positive Sentiment Reviews, and 105 Negative Sentiment Reviews), while Benumb & Justkillcc ranked solidly in the middle.

This may be offputting, but it is important to consider that it would be an educated guess that the majority of the volume for Briansclub would be centered around their Online CC offering, and not their offerings relating to Dumps; most likely a 3/4 ratio of people that would like to purchase Online CC versus Dumps. Whereas their competitors have a more equal split regarding their customer's interests, and it would be more split like 1/2. Briansclub has the highest traffic but it is specifically for Online CC. Online CC is also the most popular product within the Carding space, asymmetrically comparative Dumps, Pros, & Logs. This makes it a logical statement to then say Briansclub is the best market within the Carding Space, but with a caveat being that they are also the least diverse from a perspective of variants of offering.

1674341076385.png

Conclusion​

Briansclub is an unavoidable giant within the carding space, however, we would suggest restricting the usage of this site only to purchasing CC for Online Use. Then buy other Carding products from other venues or specialized vendors, as brian club simply cannot supplement your needs.
cuckold

Attachments

• 1674341595312.png
    1674341595312.png
    430.2 KB · Views: 239

IangelFire

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi, one question. Brian's club will refund you if the cc doesn't work?

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Very accurate and we'll said thanks for your contribution

QUINDI

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi how am i gonna check if the card is VBV or NON VBV before buying on briansclub ?

QUINDI

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Also i can add when i bought a card from CVV2 section it was VBV :/ Am I need to search cards by BIN ?

Physics

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Also i can add when i bought a card from CVV2 section it was VBV :/ Am I need to search cards by BIN ?
Yes look out for None VBV bins

killerman86

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Do you have to activate new account with $150 ?

ifoxwitu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do you have to activate new account with $150 ?
Bump I think if you go to the correct url you wouldn't be asking this question but if you need a little light to your question Your account is active for 5 days if you don't have money but to buy things you need to have money any other questions?

killerman86

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Bump I think if you go to the correct url you wouldn't be asking this question but if you need a little light to your question Your account is active for 5 days if you don't have money but to buy things you need to have money any other questions?
Can you send the right url pls

Sdollar11

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Good work n when we getting new update bro

Moneyman11

Junior Contributor
Threads