Last seen
Fraudulent Email:
N/A

Pseudonym:
"Gonzo"

URL/Website:
Gonzo.cc

Comment / Review:

Gonzo.cc got some decent stuff when it comes to crypto news and stuff, but not too sure if I'm entirely messing with the setup of their site. They got a bunch of stuff posted on there idgaf about lowkey. Half their info on their is top trash, and there's better crypto news on youtube.

All of their advertisers on there are scammers. Got scammed for $300 by a fake coinbase site that they were advertising on the side of one of their articles. Don't deal with them they not P, no cap.

Attachments:

1672433654898.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bro, real talk no cap. My girl dun got scammed by them mfs multiple times. They advertisers be themselves low-key, out here scamming everyone and day moms. Finna stop supporting their news and reviews on crypto, they moving funny frfr.

MikeCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bro, real talk no cap. My girl dun got scammed by them mfs multiple times. They advertisers be themselves low-key, out here scamming everyone and day moms. Finna stop supporting their news and reviews on crypto, they moving funny frfr.
FAAXXXXX maaa boiii. they news be sucking frfr, top trash. Real talk no cap. GMFUUUUUU

BigBagzz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
True, their news is terrible. Stopped messing Witt their sites years ago, can't fool me no mo.

DeadPrezi700

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This review true asf, my homie said he got finessed by one of the article writers at their company. He paid them for a feature post on their new crypto, they took the money and ran smfh.

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This review true asf, my homie said he got finessed by one of the article writers at their company. He paid them for a feature post on their new crypto, they took the money and ran smfh.
dats crazy ma boi

Users who are viewing this thread