Status
away
Last seen
Vendor Email:
[email protected] // [email protected]

Pseudonym:
Python079 or Python Cards

URL/WEBSITE:

https://crdforum.cc/threads/product-release-cloned-cards-physical-shipped-%F0%9F%91%91-python-kingdom-%F0%9F%91%91.1195/

Comment/Review
Hello everyone, just wanted to make a quick review of the Super-High Balance Cloned Card from PythonKingdom. Extremely impressed with the customer service and speed of their team honestly. I am from Ontario, Canada; the card came in 3 days inside of the box that they advertise with the paper with all the details for cash out. The faq says to use the card at branch specific ATM's but I think that is just what they suggest, the card cashed out fine at any ATM in my region. I took out $6,000 CAD from the ATM or $4500 USD as promised on the paper that came with the card, and I did this twice to get out $12,000 CAD after midnight.

I don't really have the balls to do any of the money orders or register type of stuff so I stuck with the simple card with no custom name embossing because I wouldn't need it. To be honest it was quite a struggle getting the super-high card so if you have the ability to get it, definitely get it because they usually are out of stock. Good vendors overall, I've gotten ripped probably 30 times before running into this group, extremely impressed with tehese vendors. TTS python and their team.

I quickly disposed of my card after cashout so sorry for not including pics ... but yah highly recommended.

Jayjay

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey need some card

gypojoe

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do you have telegram? I want to know everything about your experience, Cause I’m buying the high balance one for $400 myself🙃
I will buy soon. Drop tele we can chat

khancc

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vendor Email:
[email protected]

Pseudonym:

URL/WEBSITE:
t.me/pythonkingdom

Comment/Review
Hello everyone, just wanted to make a quick review of the Super-High Balance Cloned Card from PythonKingdom. Extremely impressed with the customer service and speed of their team honestly. I am from Ontario, Canada; the card came in 3 days inside of the box that they advertise with the paper with all the details for cash out. The faq says to use the card at branch specific ATM's but I think that is just what they suggest, the card cashed out fine at any ATM in my region. I took out $6,000 CAD from the ATM or $4500 USD as promised on the paper that came with the card, and I did this twice to get out $12,000 CAD after midnight.

I don't really have the balls to do any of the money orders or register type of stuff so I stuck with the simple card with no custom name embossing because I wouldn't need it. To be honest it was quite a struggle getting the super-high card so if you have the ability to get it, definitely get it because they usually are out of stock. Good vendors overall, I've gotten ripped probably 30 times before running into this group, extremely impressed with tehese vendors. TTS python and their team.

I quickly disposed of my card after cashout so sorry for not including pics ... but yah highly recommended.
link please

Los357

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vendor Email:
[email protected]

Pseudonym:

URL/WEBSITE:
t.me/pythonkingdom

Comment/Review

Is this the real link ?

HowDidMyDFeel

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Super-highs work best at chase atms yall.

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vendor Email:
[email protected]

Pseudonym:

URL/WEBSITE:
t.me/pythonkingdom

Comment/Review

So u basically did the atm midnight dynamic time glitch (id say) to basically use the midbalance strategy but with the high balance card instead of the mid balance. Thats lowkey genius, but i'd still rather wipe the bread on WU and send to a friend then wait at midnight but thats just me.

Users who are viewing this thread