REVIEW: PythonKingdom Bought a Super-High Balance Cloned Card.

slime400

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

piptorexx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
These cards going crazy

quezyae2x

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Recieved tracking.

Ritchlikemitch24

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just placed an order for the mid-balance card. I really wanted to get the high balance card but I couldn't come up with all the money. Python is really a cool cat. I look forward to doing a lot of business with this vendor for a long time to come.
Did you receive the card and were able to cash out?

256$hsv

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
UPDATE: Just Recieved Tracking via FEDEX
Hey can you send me website to order and can I how can I chat with you I'm new and need help on ordering dumps

Cmen

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
do you think its best to go to chase atm with the super high because of how high the limit is?

Pinkie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm gonna follow the structure that the forum moderator has stated:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/how-to-review-vendors-on-crdforum-within-vendor-reviews-section.1097/

Vendor Email:
[email protected] or [email protected]

Pseudonym:
"Python", the CEO

URL/WEBSITE:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/product-release-cloned-cards-physical-shipped-👑-python-kingdom-👑.1195/

Comment/Review:
PythonKingdom is a good store overall. Personally I live within NYC Area, and to my experience Python Kingdom runs out of cards quite often for my specific state. So I order cards at the top of the morning typically on Mondays to Get ahead of the crowd upon restocks, when actually buying cards n shit. That's the one drawback when dealing Witt python is that they never be in stock, but when they got shit in stock that shit is hitting errytime fs. I ain't ever buy a card from them that didn't hit frfr, but like my income mad crazy some weeks and ass some weeks cuz of the demand in my city n shit. Good vendors that actually do what they say, the CEO is mad nice and the customer support good as shit, shipping to my city mad quick too like 1-2 days.

I dun copped mad cards from python over the past two months after finding him on crd forum, but the card I wanna talk about is the hardest jawn to copp and the most expensive one. Usually I be making like $30k/mo off da high balance and mid-balance cards, but my income gone crazy after I been able to actually copp some super-high balance cards like we talm bout some $50k/mo shit frfr. It's mostly cuz I got priority orders from joining da paid for groupchat from the vendors. Ion got nun to complain about frfr outside of their lack of inventory, all they cards slap and cashout easy at the ATM n Registers. Jus follow they directions and get it brackin, shit bussin ODE ngl. 9.5/10 for python fs. I be on tele n shit too its my @.

Attachments:

View attachment 286
been ordering high balance cards to nyc recently just found this forum, i didn't even know python was on here, found them on tor. super-high balance cards are available in nyc? everytime i message they sold tf out fam

xanrx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
been ordering high balance cards to nyc recently just found this forum, i didn't even know python was on here, found them on tor. super-high balance cards are available in nyc? everytime i message they sold tf out fam
they have them in stock often, super-highs are normal in nyc alot of high net worth people there.

Igorhwm

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Users who are viewing this thread