REVIEW: PythonKingdom Bought a Super-High Balance Cloned Card.

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm gonna follow the structure that the forum moderator has stated:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/how-to-review-vendors-on-crdforum-within-vendor-reviews-section.1097/

Vendor Email:
[email protected] or [email protected]

Pseudonym:
"Python", the CEO

URL/WEBSITE:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/product-release-cloned-cards-physical-shipped-👑-python-kingdom-👑.1195/

Comment/Review:
PythonKingdom is a good store overall. Personally I live within NYC Area, and to my experience Python Kingdom runs out of cards quite often for my specific state. So I order cards at the top of the morning typically on Mondays to Get ahead of the crowd upon restocks, when actually buying cards n shit. That's the one drawback when dealing Witt python is that they never be in stock, but when they got shit in stock that shit is hitting errytime fs. I ain't ever buy a card from them that didn't hit frfr, but like my income mad crazy some weeks and ass some weeks cuz of the demand in my city n shit. Good vendors that actually do what they say, the CEO is mad nice and the customer support good as shit, shipping to my city mad quick too like 1-2 days.

I dun copped mad cards from python over the past two months after finding him on crd forum, but the card I wanna talk about is the hardest jawn to copp and the most expensive one. Usually I be making like $30k/mo off da high balance and mid-balance cards, but my income gone crazy after I been able to actually copp some super-high balance cards like we talm bout some $50k/mo shit frfr. It's mostly cuz I got priority orders from joining da paid for groupchat from the vendors. Ion got nun to complain about frfr outside of their lack of inventory, all they cards slap and cashout easy at the ATM n Registers. Jus follow they directions and get it brackin, shit bussin ODE ngl. 9.5/10 for python fs. I be on tele n shit too its my @.

Attachments:

python.jpeg

Tamed4fraud

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo bro glooks on the review, I was dumb skeptical before. Just bought a High-Balance for $400 earlier today. Already got tracking and shit, thanks for putting your experience out there and giving me the confidence to copp fs.

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey Sosway, GG on the review. I bought a USA Super-High Balance Cloned Card from python after seeing ur review. It came in earlier today gonna make a review like urs soon, but you gave me the confidence to take that leap of faith and now Ive made roughly like $8k in one day its insane, I've been ripped so many times before this so its just good to finally come up man. Thanks to the crd forum mods and admins for actually being legit and verifying ACTUAL vendors, and not fakes and rippers, god bless everyone. GG

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The super-high so easy to cashout, you can just do ATM twice and get out like $8k tbh, I know python puts on the FAQ a more complicated way to cash it out. However I feel like just doing it at atm is easy along as it's a low-key ATM because you will have a lot of hundreds everywhere LMAO. But yeah the super-highs are so much better than the mid or high balance cards they are just that much return on investment compared to the others.

FendiFury

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The super-high so easy to cashout, you can just do ATM twice and get out like $8k tbh, I know python puts on the FAQ a more complicated way to cash it out. However I feel like just doing it at atm is easy along as it's a low-key ATM because you will have a lot of hundreds everywhere LMAO. But yeah the super-highs are so much better than the mid or high balance cards they are just that much return on investment compared to the others.
Just copped the super-high balance card and got tracking this morning already. Im in Alabama and the Card is a Wells Fargo Card, y'all think its worth it to go to the branch atm or jus go towards a random atm at a gas station. Python says in the faq to go to branch, but he also says the jawn in the FAQ is jus recommended and not required. So I think ima head to the regular gas station, but I just wanna hear y'all thoughts fs

Jayjay

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Need some card

ifij11

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just copped the super-high balance card and got tracking this morning already. Im in Alabama and the Card is a Wells Fargo Card, y'all think its worth it to go to the branch atm or jus go towards a random atm at a gas station. Python says in the faq to go to branch, but he also says the jawn in the FAQ is jus recommended and not required. So I think ima head to the regular gas station, but I just wanna hear y'all thoughts fs
how it went?

HospitalEvil

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
word bro im buying soon

joey

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What up my son!!!

joey

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Did u buy yet? Buying the mid balance to check dis shit out
I'm still trying to get it together. But as soon I do I'm going to purchase. hbu?

NikkGotBanned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
UPDATE: Just Recieved Tracking via FEDEX

joey

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just placed an order for the mid-balance card. I really wanted to get the high balance card but I couldn't come up with all the money. Python is really a cool cat. I look forward to doing a lot of business with this vendor for a long time to come.

Sikerinio

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just placed an order for the mid-balance card. I really wanted to get the high balance card but I couldn't come up with all the money. Python is really a cool cat. I look forward to doing a lot of business with this vendor for a long time to come.
update us brother 🤝

Users who are viewing this thread