Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Vendor Email:
[email protected]

Pseudonym:
R2D2Logz

URL/WEBSITE:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/western...-starting-at-500-btc-r2d2logz.2359/#post-9341

Comment/Review:
Recently ordered the tier 2 western union transfer from r2d2logz. I saw the thread the day the actual thread was released, but i was hesistant because me and my amigo got scammed a few times dealing with some guys saying they can wu transfer us a few thousand. I waited for others to buy before and then i ended up copping yesterday. Me and my friend spent $450 each at the BTC atm and a bit more on fees and i dmed r2d2logz. Told him i get scammed few time before, he was nice and cordial about the whole situation and then i sent him the dinero and crossed my fingers.

Was checking telegram over and over to make sure our deal was secured. Dude sent me the mctn from a forwarded email address and also sent it to me on telegram in like 30 minute. Texted my bro and we went out to go pickup. 1.2.3 showed my id money was there. ngl these mfs on this forum be the best, cuz i was fed up with python cuz they never have cards for me in my area, its hard to get consistent money with them, like they legit and all but if u cant get the works then how u finna make money.

I'd say r2d2logz is by far the best alternative to python when it comes to making money instantly. They always online, and always can do works for u on demand. Sp seriously 10/10 service, just good shit. Will need new id for my next transfer, but litterally made $2.1k profit cant even complain not gonna lie.

If any of yall in arkansas and wanna get busy lets get to work.

image.jpeg

zlegend3

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
bro idk bout him being over python lmao, python def still the best. R2D2logz is valid definetly though, but when it comes to making quick money no one has python beat IMO. But informative review man.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Thanks for purchasing @DirtyDubz , next time you purchase, make sure you add-on "Fake ID" for opsec purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread