Safest way to launder carded bitcoin in 2023?

R8VSE

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
In these couple months i was sick and I really struggled to come up with an idea of making money while carding, for me this is the forum where I learned the most about it, really put the work into studying and testing some methods and all I had for knowledge was clear net... It was a rough 5 months for me but eventually after so many fails and so much money trashed I carded btc, not much but for me it means a lot. So my point is, how can I transfer that dirty (ilegal) btc to my bank account the safest way since I already had some problems with cyber criminal in the past and I'm sceptical. The specific amount is from 400-500$.

JwettMonster

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Swap it to xmr and use localmonero. 400-500 isn't much so you could trade for paypal,venmo,zelle. Whatever you prefer

JohhnyDaCarder64

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bitcoin -> XMR -> Bitcoin if you need it back in bitcoin, otherwise keep it in Monero, use a KYC-less swap method like LocalMonero/AgoraDesk, or a trusted darknet swap service.

Chiki667

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi I am a new carder and I am interested in the site with which you manage to buy btc with your cc. I tried many sites with several cc's but it didn't work

benisboo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
In these couple months i was sick and I really struggled to come up with an idea of making money while carding, for me this is the forum where I learned the most about it, really put the work into studying and testing some methods and all I had for knowledge was clear net... It was a rough 5 months for me but eventually after so many fails and so much money trashed I carded btc, not much but for me it means a lot. So my point is, how can I transfer that dirty (ilegal) btc to my bank account the safest way since I already had some problems with cyber criminal in the past and I'm sceptical. The specific amount is from 400-500$.
Before using your carded BTC on your personal wallet you have to clean them and there are several ways for that and here are 2 easy ones :

- BTC mixers : check on google in order to find legit ones
- Exchangers: use sites like changenow.io or letsexchange.io or changelly.com

l. Open an exchange BTC to XMR on Changelly and withdlraw your carded BTC from your wallet to the BTC

2, Receive your XMR in your wallet running under your VPN so it make your wallet anonymous

3. Exchange your XMR from your wallet you run under your VPN to BTC via Changelly

4, Receive your BTC on your personal wallet that you'II use for selling your BTCs safely because you cleaned your carded BTC in 3 steps

Skater

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have some local people who will give cash for btc

zubarisko

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey

Please share the service you used to cashout the btc, I have been trying to use paybis and switchhere but I do not succeed.

Steinsman1981

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
For transferring the BTC to your bank account safely, I understand why you're skeptical given your past experiences. One option could be to use a peer-to-peer exchange that allows you to sell your BTC directly to another person. This can be safer than using a centralized exchange that could potentially freeze your account or report you to authorities. Another option could be to use a Bitcoin ATM to withdraw cash directly. This would require finding a nearby ATM and potentially paying higher fees, but it can be a quick and easy way to get cash in hand.

xydn888

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
how did you card cc into btc? ive been trying for days but i cant get it right.

dondula777

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i have a local buddy who gives me 95% cash for btc. msg me ur tele if u need help.

Users who are viewing this thread