SHOULD YOU USE TAILS OS WHEN CARD??

nbagod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
If anyone could help It would be much appreciated?? When carding is it more safe/successful to use tails os or to use a VM?
Is it possible to use proxies or RDPS through tails??

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
If you want to have high success rates, don't use tails or vm for carding. I can advise you to use windows running firefox and ensure your setup is correct. Windows is highly advised since that is what normal people use.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Tails is NOT for carding!!!!! Tails is for staying anonymous and carding requires you to LOOK like someone ELSE, not no one at all ;) Get a subscription and learn to set up Linken Sphere for carding and you'll have better luck...also you want to make sure you have clean residential proxies that are near enough to the cardholder address of the card you're trying to use...rule of thumb is 80 miles or less.

nbagod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Tails is NOT for carding!!!!! Tails is for staying anonymous and carding requires you to LOOK like someone ELSE, not no one at all ;) Get a subscription and learn to set up Linken Sphere for carding and you'll have better luck...also you want to make sure you have clean residential proxies that are near enough to the cardholder address of the card you're trying to use...rule of thumb is 80 miles or less.
Thanks for the great information bro.. so I've been doing research on antidetect browsers since you replied to this post which I do appreciate it. I found this list on a brand-new article which rates current antidetect browsers!! I'm curious on your thoughts of this list because the linken sphere which made the list is at the bottom of the list??

1. Multilogin
2. GoLogin - affordable
Multilogin
alternative.
3. X-Browser - free option for
individual use.
4. Kameleo - unlimited profiles and a
mobile app.
5. AdsPower - powerful no-code
automation tools.
6. Incogniton - fully featured with a
free 10-profile plan.
7. Linken Sphere - past favorite with a
shady reputation.

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
All this is very much stressful.. With the level of technology in gateways, it's really hard.. With all this, might probably blow off your opsec.. Clean proxy will work better off

However, if you ve access to Amex ccs, or visa debit cards.. Come let's cashout.. We split 60/40

My gateway is 2D,very easy to hit

JwettMonster

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
use VM, no need of tails to do it, because tails will fucked your carding work, in carding you have to show that you are original owner of card and tails will not allow it do so.

nbagod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
use VM, no need of tails to do it, because tails will fucked your carding work, in carding you have to show that you are original owner of card and tails will not allow it do so.
I appreciate you man..

Abyss left hand

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
所有这一切都非常有压力.. 以网关的技术水平,这真的很难.. 有了这一切,可能会吹掉你的 opsec.. 干净的代理会更好地工作

但是,如果您可以使用 Amex ccs 或 Visa 借记卡.. 来兑现吧.. 我们分成 60/40

我的网关是2D的,很容易被击中
我想我可以,但我需要你把比特币或其他虚拟货币还给我