Smtp method SES

Fraudbox

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

How do you build an SMTP mail server and send unlimited emails?

If you want to send unlimited emails, then Buy an SMTP server, SMTP website. Buy from any GoDaddy, HostGator, cost the only 5$/month. , Buy your IP address—all costs laying greater than 500$.

After my research, I found one email marketing platform that works on an SMTP server. I can send 1,20,000 emails/day & 37,20,000/month—almost a solution to your problem from an email marketing platform. The name is Mail250. Mail250 provides you good deliverability of emails with an Artificial intelligence base production search engine that will enhance your delivery of emails. Your email will never bombard the spam folder. To send tons of emails. You can send 5000 emails/hr. You might face an hourly limitation problem, but this will protect your emails from bounce backs and spam folders.

Please make sure minimum bulk means minimum bounce backs and no spamming. I have read lots of blogs before writing this answer.

Like other email marketing platforms, this email marketing platform also has all features. Like Marketing automation, A/B testing, Segmentation, Tagging, Reporting, analytics, link-click tracking, and much more...Etc.

I hope the above insights will help you to send unlimited emails.

Please feel free to share your experience and suggestions below in the comment section.

Users who are viewing this thread