So lets say hypothetically I make 20k a week

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So lets say hypothetically I make 20k a week in cash an I live in Australia what would be some good businesses and methods to legitimize these funds as I'd very much like to enjoy the fruits of my labour with buying some property in the future and be able to live off of that any help is greatly appreciated

I've got most of my savings sitting in xmr but can easily cash that out for physical money

HospitalEvil

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Are you on a coast with tourism? Open an account on a find-me-a-tour-guide site and hire 5 friends as tourist guides so you always have three available in case of real customers. Get a hold of 12 to 16 credit card accounts who register at the site and pay your high prices for a one time tour. Delete the used customer accounts and repeat with the same cards. Will work as long as the site doesn't log customer data which I don't know why it would. If it does, create your own find-me-a-tour-guide site. Your credit card accounts which are repeatedly used are now independent travel arrangers who are middle men buying your services for groups they find at the beach.

TheRichBeDamned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What are the cash businesses in AUS?
That is your answer. You have the cash to start-up. Now open that legit on the smallest scale and you decide how much business you will get.

Users who are viewing this thread