Swiping at ATM's questions? How to prepare Clone Card for cashout?

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I understand that there are several methods for swipping: for atm, on a store (pos), etc
I want to know what are the best methods ?
-And for ATM method what i need, and the ATM s scans the chip?

KasherQuon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Okay the best way to get your own CC is hacking. This is because skimming is very very dodgy. We live in the 21st century and security cameras is a huge thing. Any system is hackable literally and hacking is way less sketchy than going to a ATM and putting a skimmer in the atm. Your second issue is where are you going to get a skimmer. You cant just buy a skimmer without being scammed. There are barley any for sale on the dark web and markets only sell the plans to making them. Okay cool you buy the blueprints from a vendor on how to make skimmers for $10. Making them is hard asf and you need to make sure that it actually works. The technology behind skimmers is unreal and youll need to understand the technology youll be using. What if it doesnt work? Who are you going to ask to help fix.

First bet is to head over to this website www.made-in-china.com/products-search/hot-china-products/Card_Reader_Atm_Skimmer.html

It has everything you need to buy. I dont do atm skimming because I dont want to get caught. I have everything Ive ever wanted and earn both legal and illegal money and I dont want to get it all taken away from me. Also if you do end up doing this please listen to my advice.

WHEN YOU GET THE CARDS WAIT AT LEAST 2 WEEKS BEFORE YOU USE IT AS IF YOU USE IT STRAIGHT AWAY THE VICTIM WILL RETRACE THEYRE STEPS AND IF THEY DIDNT USE THEYRE CARD ONLINE TO BUY SOMETHING WELL THEN YOUR FUCKED AND YOUR SKIMMER IS ENDANGER OF BEING FOUND

good luck also search this into google "buy atm skimmers" you might be able to find someone legit selling skimmers but its your money and if you get scammed its not my fault. Do your research.

xTraBandz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Okay the best way to get your own CC is hacking. This is because skimming is very very dodgy. We live in the 21st century and security cameras is a huge thing. Any system is hackable literally and hacking is way less sketchy than going to a ATM and putting a skimmer in the atm. Your second issue is where are you going to get a skimmer. You cant just buy a skimmer without being scammed. There are barley any for sale on the dark web and markets only sell the plans to making them. Okay cool you buy the blueprints from a vendor on how to make skimmers for $10. Making them is hard asf and you need to make sure that it actually works. The technology behind skimmers is unreal and youll need to understand the technology youll be using. What if it doesnt work? Who are you going to ask to help fix.

First bet is to head over to this website www.made-in-china.com/products-search/hot-china-products/Card_Reader_Atm_Skimmer.html

It has everything you need to buy. I dont do atm skimming because I dont want to get caught. I have everything Ive ever wanted and earn both legal and illegal money and I dont want to get it all taken away from me. Also if you do end up doing this please listen to my advice.

WHEN YOU GET THE CARDS WAIT AT LEAST 2 WEEKS BEFORE YOU USE IT AS IF YOU USE IT STRAIGHT AWAY THE VICTIM WILL RETRACE THEYRE STEPS AND IF THEY DIDNT USE THEYRE CARD ONLINE TO BUY SOMETHING WELL THEN YOUR FUCKED AND YOUR SKIMMER IS ENDANGER OF BEING FOUND

good luck also search this into google "buy atm skimmers" you might be able to find someone legit selling skimmers but its your money and if you get scammed its not my fault. Do your research.
how do u learn to hack for cc's? u kno any hacking resources i can learn frm?

KasherQuon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
how do u learn to hack for cc's? u kno any hacking resources i can learn frm?
Shit learning hacking is hard. Basically you need to learn how to become a ethical hacker (A legal hacker who hacks companys databases to test security). Then once you become a ethical hacker just be a black hat hacker. Best advice on where to start is youtube. There is so many ethical hacking tutorials. Download Kali Linux on VirtualBox and learn a little bit of code for linux like the basics how to download shit and import harmful code (keylogger, Phishing tools etc).

JwettMonster

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
thanks, do u hack? which techniques u use, keylogging?

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
thanks, do u hack? which techniques u use, keylogging?
only to gets logs. I create phishing websites to get cc. Like dude I created a nike clone website. Everything was perfect I got alot of cc's. Its really easy just go to youtube and do research. DO alot of reading to. If your really keen I can send you two books just MeSsAgE mE

KasherQuon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
only to gets logs. I create phishing websites to get cc. Like dude I created a nike clone website. Everything was perfect I got alot of cc's. Its really easy just go to youtube and do research. DO alot of reading to. If your really keen I can send you two books just MeSsAgE mE
And yes ofc i hack

xxBuzzinSwipes

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
make sure ya got de emv software

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads