ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
TAX FRAUD
Tax fraud is a great way to earn a significant amount of money, with relatively low investment (compared to profit) if done right. I've seen a lot of you are interested in this, so this post is to push you in the right direction. Feel free to comment and share your experiences.

You have probably came across tax/cash app sauce that has peeked your interest. No need to buy it, I'm gonna post the link in the comments. Bad news is that this specific method (filing it trough the fuel credit via cash app) has been patched. Good news is that you can file taxes different way with same results. Another bad news is that this late in the year, a lot of (ppl) have already filled their taxes, so if you are using fullz/profiles, 90% of them will be rejected as already being filled. You can still get a good profit if you have enough resources, as once you get one successfully, you can cash out 20k. You do the math.

You have two types of cash app, first one is btc enabled, and second one is fully verified which means it has direct deposit enabled. First one goes from $100 and above on the markets. Second one is a bit tricky to source as you'd have to receive the cash app card and link it to the account. You can still find it but it will be more expensive. The main difference regarding taxes is that if you don't have dd enabled you won't be able to receive the tax refund directly to the cash app. It is not a big problem, you can still go trough the process, just on the end, there will be an option to choose how you want to receive funds. You have to choose to receive it on your bank account. Then add your bank drop routing and account number. You can get bank drop on the market for around $100 or less. TD bank worked great for me. Name on the bank account doesn't have to match victim name (it is not the case with all the banks).

For the walkthrough on how to do taxes trough cash app, watch the video linked at the bottom of the post. You will get to the part where you have to choose fuel credit. As this part has been patched you will have to take a step back and choose to fill W-2 form as explained below. You need SSN, DOB, DL number with issue and exp date, address and non voip number. You can get non voip phone number on phone blur. If you don't have DL number with issue and exp date you can use lookup service on the markets, they usually go for around $30.
Pick the W-2 form and begin

Use BestBuy EIN (41-0907483) if you don't have employer info for your fullz

Use a best buy location close to their home address
Income Wages- 67k, federal withheld 28k, the rest blank
Skip deductions

Put you didn't file a tax return in 2021
Continue for every page until you get to the summary
You should get around 20k refund.

After that, follow everything as showed in the video.
There is a big chance that it will get rejected as person has already filed the taxes for this year. Just keep trying. Filling trough cash app is good as it lowers the chances drastically for id.me verification, as cash app has their own verification.

Bad side is that getting verified account is expensive when you factor in all the applications that will be rejected.

You can file trough Tax slayer, Turbotax or IRS website using the same method, it will be cheaper as you don't need verified cash app account, only fullz. The problem is that a lot of times, you
will get a request to verify trough id. me and the victim will get a letter in the mail.

These days, a lot of guys are using real ppl they find on the street to do their taxes for percentage, so id.me and mail letter is sorted that way.

If all goes well, you should see your funds in 3 weeks, maybe more, as IRS has a backlog.

Good luck.

I will be around on this sub sharing my experience with all of you. Lets make this a great community for all of us.

BigBagzz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This is what we are all about! Good freakin post!

xTraBandz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i need help on this, anyone out there?

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i have a good source of first time tax filers fullz going to have to look for these cashapps

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i have a good source of first time tax filers fullz going to have to look for these cashapps
Good luck, if you have a good way of verifying cashapps you will be golden, you can also hire someone who can make verified cashapps on your fullz, costs around 150 on the markets

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Good luck, if you have a good way of verifying cashapps you will be golden, you can also hire someone who can make verified cashapps on your fullz, costs around 150 on the markets
whats the best market if you can tell

AndrewTateTrack1n2

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey
Great info, thanks for sharing!
cheers
ss