They hacked my Google account.

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I recently found out that a long time ago, my friend opened up my saved passwords on google chrome on my computer when I left the room. (my windows user password was known). This little unsophisticated hack gave them access to my everything.
They got access to my emails.
My browsing habits.
Every single picture on my phone with Google Photos.
My Instagram & Facebook & Messenger accounts.
It took months or possibly years for the truth to dawn on me.
They acted as my BEST friend while already watching all my online activity in secret.
Only months after the friendship ended (for a different reason) did I start tuning into reality. They watched my entire private life.

I haven't contacted them. I secured all my accounts and one year has passed.
But they do have Everything from my past. My entire gallery.
I had pictures of myself, my girlfriend. I had things on my phone that were supposed to be strictly private. Not to mention all my private conversations.

Nothing's happened so far, but I know the crooks will use my years worth of data at some point because what you could do with all that information are endless.
If only there was a way to get back at them in the same manner they attacked me.

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If it was me i would break is his fucking legs and take his computer phones everything to recover my datas.

Teejayx6

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bruh, I'm sorry.
This is why I don't hack my friends. Their private digital life are so complex and weird.
They can't really do anything with your data unless you are threaten or blackmailed in exchange for something.
You could setup a fake phishing page of g mail and sent it to his email and capture his password.
But things are complicated this days the google is smart it blocks the new/unknown login attempts and locks the account.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
GO into his house and use a ducky on all his device to hack them and his network.

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Let's do something about it if you're in
Will deliver the necessary bot, guide you on

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hack him and do the same thing, if you have sensitive info on each other, i could end everything bc nobody would use info against the other.

letsnetwork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I recently found out that a long time ago, my friend opened up my saved passwords on google chrome on my computer when I left the room. (my windows user password was known). This little unsophisticated hack gave them access to my everything.
They got access to my emails.
My browsing habits.
Every single picture on my phone with Google Photos.
My Instagram & Facebook & Messenger accounts.
It took months or possibly years for the truth to dawn on me.
They acted as my BEST friend while already watching all my online activity in secret.
Only months after the friendship ended (for a different reason) did I start tuning into reality. They watched my entire private life.

I haven't contacted them. I secured all my accounts and one year has passed.
But they do have Everything from my past. My entire gallery.
I had pictures of myself, my girlfriend. I had things on my phone that were supposed to be strictly private. Not to mention all my private conversations.

Nothing's happened so far, but I know the crooks will use my years worth of data at some point because what you could do with all that information are endless.
If only there was a way to get back at them in the same manner they attacked me.
Technically he didn't hack your Gmail account, he just accessed it over a shared network (browser). A proper introductory in privacy protection should rightfully be under taken. And secondly I don't see where he actually caused or did any substantial harm aside viewing. I could've understood he changed your email password, then begun updated every social and financial account you had linked to it. Facts.

Veronaixi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
удалите пожалуйста.

Users who are viewing this thread