This time its all me. Bank log delivered. Now what?

LowLifer

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So 1st log was delivered. BOA. I've been looking at socks5 A list proxy's and potenial tools. I am assuming it's similar to carding whereas in you go slow. Charge 1 dollar then the next day a bit more, continuing until. It would be an honor and a opportunity i have most definitely seeked for, To have some experience users assistance with this.

Thanks

C Blu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo ik this doesn't relate and mb for breaking ur balls but where did u buy ur log from and does it work

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You should not log into your bank log more than twice with different IP addresses, as this will trigger anti-fraud measures. To be safe, either get a strong remote desktop and do the cashout from there, or use a 5G proxy and keep it logged in on your phone.

joey

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So 1st log was delivered. BOA. I've been looking at socks5 A list proxy's and potenial tools. I am assuming it's similar to carding whereas in you go slow. Charge 1 dollar then the next day a bit more, continuing until. It would be an honor and a opportunity i have most definitely seeked for, To have some experience users assistance with this.

Thanks
I was wondering where u bought ur logz. Looking for a good log and would appreciate all the help

Willz freak

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Thanks
I need activation code for cardro v8.5🙏🙏

Users who are viewing this thread