ultimate-shop.ru scam??

sh3perd

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Lately I’ve been buying off of ultimate-shop.ru, it’s legit cc info I’m receiving however I was curious about anyone else experience with the website… have you been receiving dead cards? Have you ever been scammed and not received your order or received straight up fake cc info? Lmk in the replies.

Jband

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They used to be real good but lately these past weeks they just been uploading trash cards, if anyone knows better site thats not briansclub, yale, benumb savas, reply or message me thanks

letsnetwork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Lately I’ve been buying off of ultimate-shop.ru, it’s legit cc info I’m receiving however I was curious about anyone else experience with the website… have you been receiving dead cards? Have you ever been scammed and not received your order or received straight up fake cc info? Lmk in the replies.
They definitely cant be vouched for. There's not a carder amongst us who hasn't received a dead

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

Kingblue00

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
How do you register for ultimate-shop.ru . I didn’t see any sign up link on the page… or what’s another good site ???

And8228

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How do you register for ultimate-shop.ru . I didn’t see any sign up link on the page… or what’s another good site ???
The shop is scam, no need to sign up,,,

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
They used to be real good but lately these past weeks they just been uploading trash cards, if anyone knows better site thats not briansclub, yale, benum savas, reply or message me thanks
Yup they're trash just how honeymoney used to valid.. there's a few sites that I can stand by and are banging DM me I'll shoot you it just don't want to burn them public but always down to lend a hand dm for sites

Users who are viewing this thread