Unable to draw off debit card

Tamed4fraud

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
So I could use some assistance, I have almost all information pertaining to a bank account. Routing and account #, name and address, debiut card number and expiration and cvv, ssn, even scans of the id and recent bank statement. I was able to do 1 money transfer via moneygram and goit a few gift cards on amazon to buy crypto with but can't get any more transactions to go through. I know $6k-7k at the absolute minimum remains, can anyone give me some direction or help for a %??

Cloakedup71

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
bank logs or cc?
If it's cc get a verified sendwave, moneygram or taptap send account. Do a few transactions then I can show you how to cash out $3k daily.

Tamed4fraud

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
bank logs or cc?
If it's cc get a verified sendwave, moneygram or taptap send account. Do a few transactions then I can show you how to cash out $3k daily.
bank account, actually an active account

DrakoM4

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi! Can you give some guides how to do that?

Tamed4fraud

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hi! Can you give some guides how to do that?
Yeah get divorced from someone who steals $6000 from you (not our joint account my bonus check which I told her I would split 50-50) and have that ex be absent minded enough to deposit said money into an account you have access to, and also not follow balance too closely. But just slowly do it yourself the supposed 'pro' i got to help tried to buy a prepaid $1000 mastercard which of course alerted the bank and flagged the purchase. Smh

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
It looks like the bank's anti-fraud system was set off, or the owner noticed his account getting emptied, and called their bank. As a result, the bank froze the account-- this is typical when cashing out bank logs. You usually won't be able to cash out all of it; usually only about half to three-quarters of it.

theopp87

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I was wondering about the cost of and getting bank logs as well as a cash out method?

Users who are viewing this thread