USA and Canadian partners needed for 50/50 deals

Niceworkchap

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So guys let’s talk business, I have a shit ton of bank logs worth almost a million dollars with that I can launder it out and I can load major aged banks at a consistent basis, I just need a partner or partners(plural). Anyways tap in. There’s no upfront payment, we split 50/50 off each deal. I just need honesty.

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So guys let’s talk business, I have a shit ton of bank logs worth almost a million dollars with that I can launder it out and I can load major aged banks at a consistent basis, I just need a partner or partners(plural). Anyways tap in. There’s no upfront payment, we split 50/50 off each deal. I just need honesty.
Based on my professional demeanor, discretion, and extensive years of experience and expertise, I believe that I would be a suitable to partner up.

- Cipher

praises.ftk

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
dm your tele i want to do business

damyolookgreat

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey im from canada , and looking for partners aswell , and im willing to work with yea if your willing to take the chance and trust me , cause only timemwill tell if someone is trust worthy , and if your willing to take a chance im sure we could be of great use to eachother .hopefully i hear back from yea

yammz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
im in canada hit me up

Eurorose

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Let’s work I have multiple drops and or walkers for clean up after transfer

TweakerThom

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Am just starting my journey into this and would love the opportunity to learn while doing. Fast learner, determined and most of all, what you're looking for, Honest! If willing to take on an apprentice that will be loyal and strive to be the best at what I'm doing reach out and let's start my education.

princeA23

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Telegram bro?

Discover99

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
USA California location

memelo10

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
usa pennsylvania location What do you need to start working?

rokith

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Canada- ( Montreal-Toronto)

trapscam

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
im in the us, i have alot of accounts to drop in been doing this for a long time. drop your tele lets work!

Daquanm

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Im interested

69bueller69

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
im in canada hit me up
so what can we do

Daquanm

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey im from canada , and looking for partners aswell , and im willing to work with yea if your willing to take the chance and trust me , cause only timemwill tell if someone is trust worthy , and if your willing to take a chance im sure we could be of great use to eachother .hopefully i hear back from yea
Imtrested

ratpakakala

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
what is your telegram we can make alot of money together.

username999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
lmk, I'm willing to work with you.
I'm outta so-cal.

Alexandre1533

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Chama amigo tenho parceiro fora no país e eu provo isso sou um amigo fiel não me interesso por interesses momentâneo

milfdiv3r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
multiple accounts open right now with cards in hand in California.

INDIANAFX

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey i saw your post andthought id drop a line. if a honest partnership is what your looking for then lets work iv ben doing this for a good amount of years now and i alwayse look for good people to work with. in the past iv for sure worked with people i wish i hadnt but for the times that i was worlong with a good partner who sees past the quick buck and is willing to do this for the long term and make some good money with whatever it is we are working on. im in california im not 16 or 21 some young kid that has no idea whats good. im a lot older i have a group i work with here in california and we all help eachother for a greater cause wich keeps money coing in. yo

Users who are viewing this thread