WAYFAIR, IKEA, OVERSTOCK METHOD.. a person who WANTS to make MONEY in the US.

dub417

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Need serious person in US $$$$

1. I need a person who wants to make money in the long term and then increase his network of contacts

2. I need an address that the person can give me that he trusts and will be able to take the boxes. It's not drugs, just household supplies. Wayfair, ikea, overstock etc..

3. I need him to be able to sell it to a person who takes any kind of supply or to people who want it now.

4. After he sells it he can send me the money via crypto request.

5. We start this cycle again

PS: I take 50% and the person who wants to do business with me will make an income of more in this pockets easily and without risks because these boxes do not ask for signature especially wayfair.

-10-20k per month
- person who lives in the US
- serious and trustworthy person.
- We can communicate easily
tap in im in a rich area of dallaws with access to many safe drops

AP0ll0

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

1. I need a person who wants to make money in the long term and then increase his network of contacts

2. I need an address that the person can give me that he trusts and will be able to take the boxes. It's not drugs, just household supplies. Wayfair, ikea, overstock etc..

3. I need him to be able to sell it to a person who takes any kind of supply or to people who want it now.

PS: I take 50% and the person who wants to do business with me will make an income of more in this pockets easily and without risks because these boxes do not ask for signature especially wayfair.

-10-20k per month
Bro if you still have this connection I have drop addys and buyers of all sorts I am located right outside New York City. Lmk

reed22zt

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

-10-20k per month
Hello and congratulations, you have found your man! Call me West what's are next step?

purpleshaze

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I would be down I would like tohelp all and everyone inv
loved after all that Is what team work is all about? Help those that help you.

Koolgirl

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

-10-20k per month
I will do it with you...how to contact you?

julz5150

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

-10-20k per month
I'm definitely interested, Hit me up.. Have a few drop spots that are legit. So we could definitely make some money together!!

-10-20k per month
I'm definitely interested, DM........... Let's make some money together!!

memelo10

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
send things that can sell fast

Daquanm

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

-10-20k per month
Im intrested

Bosalinaa

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
N

-10-20k per month

If you serious tap back in real motion going over here

jaws81

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am interested telegram?
This seems like an easy money making opportunity and definitely have my attention. I am sure by now you have found someone to do this and if any future opportunities like this one comes up please reach out and inform me would love to assist in this for sure. Thanks for the possible opportunity to make some easy cash$$!!

tonyscams1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

-10-20k per month
I can I have four airbnbs in South Carolina as well as buyers..

jbalz562

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

-10-20k per month
i would love to work if u r still doin this hahahaha

notsureyer

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

-10-20k per month
I'm in interested.....

Users who are viewing this thread