WAYFAIR, IKEA, OVERSTOCK METHOD.. a person who WANTS to make MONEY in the US.

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Need serious person in US $$$$

1. I need a person who wants to make money in the long term and then increase his network of contacts

2. I need an address that the person can give me that he trusts and will be able to take the boxes. It's not drugs, just household supplies. Wayfair, ikea, overstock etc..

3. I need him to be able to sell it to a person who takes any kind of supply or to people who want it now.

4. After he sells it he can send me the money via crypto request.

5. We start this cycle again

PS: I take 50% and the person who wants to do business with me will make an income of more in this pockets easily and without risks because these boxes do not ask for signature especially wayfair.

-10-20k per month
- person who lives in the US
- serious and trustworthy person.
- We can communicate easily

Cloakedup71

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

VictorBands98

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i got drops. and im down. need to make money... can sell to a store on consigment, also on offerup and stuff

Cybersportz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

1. I need a person who wants to make money in the long term and then increase his network of contacts

2. I need an address that the person can give me that he trusts and will be able to take the boxes. It's not drugs, just household supplies. Wayfair, ikea, overstock etc..

3. I need him to be able to sell it to a person who takes any kind of supply or to people who want it now.

PS: I take 50% and the person who wants to do business with me will make an income of more in this pockets easily and without risks because these boxes do not ask for signature especially wayfair.

-10-20k per month
Hi... I'm very interested and I'm sure I will fit your criteria... Thank you for the opportunity...

doriangray99

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Iv got drops and already do something similar.

snshnbttms

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

-10-20k per month
Are you still looking for someone to receive the household products+ sell them??
Please get back to me. I live in California and have customers who would buy these items

Jujuman1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Are you still looking for someone to receive the household products+ sell them??
Please get back to me. I live in California and have customers who would buy these items
Add me on tele @card_bus

Cantseeme23

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You got a site for working proxys ?

letsnetwork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I own and operate 2 legit companies, it' depends on what your order restrictions are, but i have a multiple of addresses available

Vikimyp

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Есть кто из модераторов?
Не могу написать в топик.
Спасибо.

miamia777

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

-10-20k per month
I'm in

japper909

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

-10-20k per month
I'm ready when you are I live in Cali inland empire

Tonyl31

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

-10-20k per month
You still need ring a long term business partner

Fool

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

-10-20k per month
🙋🏽‍♂️

Tonyl31

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Nonamecityx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

-10-20k per month
I am interested telegram?

Users who are viewing this thread