West coast Canada

Dirti

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Fairly new at this. Working alone. Looking for anyone to point me to the easy sites and stores to hit. Get my shit from Briansclub. Any other reliable sights? Anyone else doing it solo in Van-city?

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bro, there ain't no money in CVV cardin'. All the CVVs ya gonna buy're gonna git declined or yer orders'll get cancelled. Just git yerself a clone card like I did from Python and cash that shit out!

Dirti

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bro, there ain't no money in CVV cardin'. All the CVVs ya gonna buy're gonna git declined or yer orders'll get cancelled. Just git yerself a clone card like I did from Python and cash that shit out!

Ya, I’m fucken with that also. Got hardware , but the software is a bit iffy

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ya, I’m fucken with that also. Got hardware , but the software is a bit iffy
lol bro goodluck writin yer own clone cards that shit is impossible ya need the chip

Mfuckajonez

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Fairly new at this. Working alone. Looking for anyone to point me to the easy sites and stores to hit. Get my shit from Briansclub. Any other reliable sights? Anyone else doing it solo in Van-city?
Solo dolo in alberta hmu

ZarniVan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey guys, I recently got my hands on a High-Balance card from Python and I have to say, I'm really impressed with it! I know some of you might be tempted to go for the Super-High Balance card, but hear me out - the High-Balance card is actually a better choice in my opinion. Sure, the Super-High Balance card might have a higher balance, but it's also significantly more expensive. Plus, the cashout process is way more complicated and you have to wait until midnight to execute it at an ATM. With the High-Balance card, on the other hand, you can cash out easily and spend the rest of your balance in one store thanks to the optional custom registar data installation. Plus, it's priced lower than the Super-High Balance card while still offering a substantial balance. Trust me guys, if you're looking for a high-quality cloned card that won't break the bank, go for the High-Balance card from Python!

creezcro

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Here here Langley

pozo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
intressing im from MTL

Users who are viewing this thread