Western Union Transfers 💸 | $1,700 - $7,500 Transfer | Starting at $500 BTC - R2D2Logz

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Western Union Transfer (International)
We use profiles to create lines of credit under the victim's identity with Western Union, then forward the funds Internationally to be picked up with Cash or Debit Card.

Once prerequisite requirements are provided, we provide the Money Control Transfer Number (MCTN) for the pick-up of funds within the constraints of the timeline of your chosen tier. Real or Fake IDs are adequate for this service.

Prerequisite Needs from You (Recipient):

1. Bank Details:
  2. Country of Origin:
  3. Full Name (Real or Fake):
  4. Email Address:

Transfer Selection:

Tier 1:
You Pay ($500.00) We Extract and Send ($1,700.00)

• MCTN Disperal Time: 2-4 Hours (After Ordering)
  • ID Requirements: No Identification is Needed
  • Time Till Expiry: 90 Days After MCTN Dispatch
Tier 2: You Pay ($900.00) We Extract and Send ($3,000.00)
  • MCTN Dispersal Time: 2-4 Hours (After Ordering)
  • ID Requirements: No Identification is Needed
Tier 3: You Pay ($1,500.00) We Extract and Send ($5,000.00)
  • MCTN Dispersal Time: 4-8 Hours (After Ordering)
  • ID Requirements: Identification is Needed
Tier 4: You Pay ($2,500.00) We Extract and Send ($7,500.00)
  • MCTN Dispersal Time: 4-8 Hours (After Ordering)
  • ID Requirements: Identification is Needed

Add-On Services:
We offer Add-On Services that will complement the cashout procedure on the recipient end of the transfer. These add-ons must be purchased at the same time as when you are purchasing the transfer.

• Fake ID (Shipped): $140.00
    • We will ship a high-grade fake identity card to match the generated name of the recipient for the transfer, for all countries. This will be adequate for in-person cashouts, therefore they will utilize your real headshot, with a fake name.
  • WU Recipient Account Creation & Bank Open-up: $450.00
    • We will create a recipient account based on another profile, that you will receive the funds on and transfer to the designated debit card, you will then be able to log in to the victim's bank account and transfer the funds to yourself either by cashing out the debit card or wiring the funds to yourself.

⚠️CAUTION: This service can only be used once per Identification Card, we don’t allow clients to use this service twice on the same Identification for operational security purposes. Real IDs or Fake IDs can be used safely ONCE per cashout as a recipient, and we recommend only receiving the funds in cash NO DEBIT unless a WU Recipient Account is Ordered.

Accepted Currencies:

• Bitcoin
  • Monero
  • Ethereum
Contact & Order:

Telegram Channel (Main)
[CLICK HERE]

Telegram:
@R2D2Logz

Email:
[email protected]

MikeCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@R2D2Logz so if I buy the tier one card with the fake identity physical identity card u telling me I can do it multiple times a week just at different locations right? but I gotta buy a new fake ID from you each time? I'm a new customer so im tryna get this through my head right now logistically.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
@R2D2Logz so if I buy the tier one card with the fake identity physical identity card u telling me I can do it multiple times a week just at different locations right? but I gotta buy a new fake ID from you each time? I'm a new customer so im tryna get this through my head right now logistically.
Great question Mike, we suggest getting a new identity for each and every single purchase that you do regarding WU transfers for operational security regions primarily. Therefore use the $140.00 Add-on service for all purchases after the first one, as you can use your real name on the first one.

MikeCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Great question Mike, we suggest getting a new identity for each and every single purchase that you do regarding WU transfers for operational security regions primarily. Therefore use the $140.00 Add-on service for all purchases after the first one, as you can use your real name on the first one.
Ok understood, will message you now via Telegram.

TheRichBeDamned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yo, my friend bought from you here told me it was valid. Got a question for you fam. I'm stacking bread for the tier 4 $7500 transfer, wanted to ask the risk of picking it up in person ik ima need to copp the email address add-on with it. lmk bro.

KillaFonic

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So if i understand ur thread correctly, I can only purchase the tier 3 and tier 4 via online transfers right?

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
So if i understand ur thread correctly, I can only purchase the tier 3 and tier 4 via online transfers right?
Great question, so the tier 3 and tier 4 can be both cashed out online aswell as in-person however for transfers that large WU will need to confirm identity to some extent. Thus we reccomend purchasing either one of the add-ons depending on if you are cashing out online or offline.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
yo, my friend bought from you here told me it was valid. Got a question for you fam. I'm stacking bread for the tier 4 $7500 transfer, wanted to ask the risk of picking it up in person ik ima need to copp the email address add-on with it. lmk bro.
The risk is extremely low especially for the tier 4, given that you will need to have an ID present, aslong as you purchase the fake ID with your transfer, you shouldn't have any problems regarding picking up the funds. The WU Cashier will never be alert of the fraud that is taking place, it tends to be found on the backend months post-recieval. Western Union is a large company, that acquires fraud daily.

DrakoM4

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
r2d2 🐐🐐 🐐 , dude is quick as fuck. ngl if u fw anything fw that tier 2 cuz that mf is easy as shit to pickup lol never got no lip from the person at the desk or nun of that shit. Piped up as hell, keep doin ya thing Brodie, came here cuz u told me to give u a vouch lol. fw u gangie

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
r2d2 🐐🐐 🐐 , dude is quick as fuck. ngl if u fw anything fw that tier 2 cuz that mf is easy as shit to pickup lol never got no lip from the person at the desk or nun of that shit. Piped up as hell, keep doin ya thing Brodie, came here cuz u told me to give u a vouch lol. fw u gangie
@DrakoM4 thanks for purchasing and leaving a vouch. Look forward to doing more business with you!

pardonmyback

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey I'm interested in purchasing but I have a quick question. A guy in a discord channel I'm in send pictures in a channel with a bunch of WU MCTN slips u get after pickup and I'm wondering if the MCTN comes in the email or do you send it manually on telegram?

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey I'm interested in purchasing but I have a quick question. A guy in a discord channel I'm in send pictures in a channel with a bunch of WU MCTN slips u get after pickup and I'm wondering if the MCTN comes in the email or do you send it manually on telegram?
We do it either on Telegram on via Email, we prefer to distribute via email as it looks more official to the WU teller. However whichever your preference is, is perfectly fine. We do always distribute the MCTN from the actual source, and then forward to your email of choice by default, we can send via Telegram aswell if asked. Its more of a preference thing. - Great Question!

green

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Can the transfer be canceled or reversed after the MCTN has been dispersed?

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Can the transfer be canceled or reversed after the MCTN has been dispersed?
The MCTN cannot be cancelled or reversed due to the methodology that we implement to execute the transfers. Other methodologies can be susceptible to failures. However, Western Union will only find out about the false transfer weeks after the transfer has been received and cashed out by you. This only happens if the individual or debit card issuer of the victim actively reports it, and if it does; its too expensive for them to pursue criminal investigations; therefore they just write off the event as fraud, and continue business as usual.

AndrewTateTrack1n2

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do i need to purchase the fake id on the first order aswell? or can i just use my own to do the cashout??? Interested in purchasing, will dm you when i have money ready.

thx :D

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Do i need to purchase the fake id on the first order aswell? or can i just use my own to do the cashout??? Interested in purchasing, will dm you when i have money ready.

thx :D
Hello @AndrewTateTrack1n2 , Yes correct regarding the purchase of an add-on however the add-on you are referring to I believe is the "Fake ID" add-on. In this case you will be perfectly safe doing the cash out at a WU location if your choice given you are using the Fake ID. Either the Fake ID or the Account / Bank Open-Up would be adequate for this service for cashout, the Account / Bank Open-Up requires less work as you won't have to do anything in person and it would be all digital.

AndrewTateTrack1n2

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello @AndrewTateTrack1n2 , Yes correct regarding the purchase of an add-on however the add-on you are referring to I believe is the "Fake ID" add-on. In this case you will be perfectly safe doing the cash out at a WU location if your choice given you are using the Fake ID. Either the Fake ID or the Account / Bank Open-Up would be adequate for this service for cashout, the Account / Bank Open-Up requires less work as you won't have to do anything in person and it would be all digital.
Got it, cool. Also how do I know this is legit?

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Got it, cool. Also how do I know this is legit?
Sure, I believe there is a few other past buyers within this thread. However, we have been selling products for years now on other markets; hence why we have gotten the "Verified Vendor" rank here on this forum, you have to have 1000+ verified sales to achieve that rank in the first place, as the moderating here is extremely high in the first place. Our services are fairly priced and aren't unrealistic, this is because it cost's us money to execute and perform the services that we sell; hence why our lowest transfer is $500, you won't see any product we sell give drastically above a 2.5-3 to 1 multiplier on your money, and you can't do it perceptual like many false actors or "rippers" proclaim.

We always recommend that buyers do their proper research and understanding of both the risks and the overall competitors offerings before considering purchasing from us.

Great Question,
-R2D2

Users who are viewing this thread