Western Union Transfers 💸 | $1,700 - $7,500 Transfer | Starting at $500 BTC - R2D2Logz

green

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I'm getting this tomorrow, is it nerveracking picking up the money? i'm staying in Alabama. lmk g
nah just act normal, you should be perfectly fine. I'm in DC area, and it was easy asf, buying and cashing out like once a week, no suspcions theres like a bunch of WU locations, might switch into doing shit via online only soon.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
nah just act normal, you should be perfectly fine. I'm in DC area, and it was easy asf, buying and cashing out like once a week, no suspcions theres like a bunch of WU locations, might switch into doing shit via online only soon.
Agreed. It's important to have good opsec and constantly rotate locations and shifts.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

AndrewTateTrack1n2

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vouch on a Tier 1 Transfer on Western Union: Solid Product G, good returns, little risky when it comes to the in-person cashouts, but this wasn't a problem for me. Definitely going to give you a 9/10. Going to try out some of your other works soon man.

Peace out,

PabloEscobins

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello, I am from Canada and I just have a question regarding picking up the money from the Western Union Teller and how to go about showing my Identification.

I've never picked up money or used Western Union in my Life.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vouch on a Tier 1 Transfer on Western Union: Solid Product G, good returns, little risky when it comes to the in-person cashouts, but this wasn't a problem for me. Definitely going to give you a 9/10. Going to try out some of your other works soon man.

Peace out,
Thanks for purchasing and taking a shot at us, sorry for the short 15 minute wait before we started, we had to answer questions form another client before beginning the next order.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello, I am from Canada and I just have a question regarding picking up the money from the Western Union Teller and how to go about showing my Identification.

Regarding picking up the funds from Western Union locations, the main way in which you do it is by showing that you are the receiver by showing your MCTN & Identification, as they have your full name on file. Once you show them that, they will allow you to have the money. Region-specific for United States and many other countries, depending on the threshold of the funds sent and overall structure of the payment, you won't have to show ID hence why we have that written for Tier 1 and Tier 2. This typically doesn't apply to Tier 3 and Tier 4

zoegod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is it possible for me to buy the fake id add-on from my first purchase? i wanna keep the ability to be able to use Western Union for my own purposes too lmao. If thats chillin lmk, wanna start witt a Tier 1 too.

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Big ups 💯 tier 2 bussin now in michigan. Boomin, no id checks Woodward Ave Location is fuckin sweeet. Solid big man.

TheRichBeDamned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The risk is extremely low especially for the tier 4, given that you will need to have an ID present, aslong as you purchase the fake ID with your transfer, you shouldn't have any problems regarding picking up the funds. The WU Cashier will never be alert of the fraud that is taking place, it tends to be found on the backend months post-recieval. Western Union is a large company, that acquires fraud daily.
Yall aint fucking lying, my manz in florida just binged some niggas up in fort lauderdale western union for like 7 bands lmao niggas said that shit was fucking light. I been doing cpns and wires, im tapping in witt yall once i get out of vacation, expect a dm from me by tommorow homie.

zoegod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yall aint fucking lying, my manz in florida just binged some niggas up in fort lauderdale western union for like 7 bands lmao niggas said that shit was fucking light. I been doing cpns and wires, im tapping in witt yall once i get out of vacation, expect a dm from me by tommorow homie.
He get the tier 4 one?

zoegod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Yo sup I'm from Canada too. Its like ID checks here in toronto, idk what providence that you are in personally.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is it possible for me to buy the fake id add-on from my first purchase? i wanna keep the ability to be able to use Western Union for my own purposes too lmao. If thats chillin lmk, wanna start witt a Tier 1 too.
Yes!, it is 100% possible. Just add-on $140 to the purchasing price of your tier. It should be $640 total charged in Bitcoin, given you will need the ID in person.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I believe this client goes by "TonyYayo" I believe I got an email from your friend the other day regarding a tier 4 purchase. Yes, in-person I would say is the quickest way to go about cashing out the Tier 4; its still near zero risk in regards to cashout the same Identification process stands, regardless of the amount you are cashing out typically.

zoegod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yes!, it is 100% possible. Just add-on $140 to the purchasing price of your tier. It should be $640 total charged in Bitcoin, given you will need the ID in person.
Just messaged you guys now, thanks for getting back to me so quick. I just gotta load up on coins will be back in a few hours then we can do our deal.

Yingyang

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vouch: Bought the Tier 3 Transfer for $5,000 USD with the Fake ID. These guys deliver quick as shit, like hella fucking impressive. I've been ripped like 16 times before finding this, it all feels worth it.

zoegod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just messaged you guys now, thanks for getting back to me so quick. I just gotta load up on coins will be back in a few hours then we can do our deal.
I messaged yall via email and telegram my bad for confusion, i got the mctn email via email. Gonna go to the booth later today to pick it up, Im going to message you guys via Telegram for now on my bad. Smoove sailing.

Users who are viewing this thread