Western Union Transfers 💸 | $1,700 - $7,500 Transfer | Starting at $500 BTC - R2D2Logz

CHIEF

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sure we reccomend purchasing the Fake ID add-on for any and all client's that fall under this.
Gotchu so my first order gonna cost $640? for the tier 1 transfer for $1,700?

ston45

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How do I order

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How do I order
You can order by simply messaging us on Telegram Here: [CLICK HERE] or by viewing our channel first and clicking our username [CLICK HERE]. Simply DM us, and tell us which tier you would like to purchase.

TopBoy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yo wanted to know if this going to work in the UK innit

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yo wanted to know if this going to work in the UK innit
Hey @TopBoy our transfers work adequately within the UK as long as you follow the stated procedure and submit the proper prerequisites as we have highlighted before that we need from you. Consisting of: Full Name & Email Address.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Gotchu so my first order gonna cost $640? for the tier 1 transfer for $1,700?
Apologies for the late reply, yes the order would cost $640 given you would like to cloak your identity from the beginning.

TopBoy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey @TopBoy our transfers work adequately within the UK as long as you follow the stated procedure and submit the proper prerequisites as we have highlighted before that we need from you. Consisting of: Full Name & Email Address.
ok bruv my american connection used you before and said that the mctn doesn't expire quick? so can i wait a bit then pickup my money or do i need to pick up instantly.

mike1997

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Good Quickness, Service, & Product. My only wish is that you can do transfer higher than $7,500. The return on investment on a tier 4 is around 3x your money which is very good, but you factor in fake id and the WU account open-up its a little bit more than a 2x on your initial money. I'm not complaining if I 2x my money over the period of like years ill be a multi-millionaire soon.

What i've learned about the carding and fraud scene is that if its too goo d to be true, don't trust it. r2d2 service really like isnt "too good" to be true because your returns arent even that high. Alot of the other rippers i see on telegram claim to give you $1000 for $100 BTC thats a scam, i commend r2d2 and their team on their honesty. I'd give this service a 8.5/10, I would give it a 10/10 but i need to see higher roi before we can do something like that.

Coming straight from the D Republic 17
Carder Extrordinare
Future Millionaire

🤟🤟🤟🤟
Yeah I agree with you here, i think this is what kind of seperates r2d2 from python is the roi but the quickness of r2d2 and consistency is probally what makes them better overall. Been buying for the past few weeks now mostly only dabble in the bank to crypto service for bank logs and WU. Quickest forsure, quit my IT job to do this full time just because of the consistency is what makes me comfortable, with python idk if they are ever gonna be in stock of the product i need.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ok bruv my american connection used you before and said that the mctn doesn't expire quick? so can i wait a bit then pickup my money or do i need to pick up instantly.
The MCTN doesn't expire instantly, however we recommend clients collect the funds quickly, just because securing funds earlier than later is always preferred. We have clients that go against this message, however it is just up to personal preference, and we have no complaints upon anything our clients say.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah I agree with you here, i think this is what kind of seperates r2d2 from python is the roi but the quickness of r2d2 and consistency is probally what makes them better overall. Been buying for the past few weeks now mostly only dabble in the bank to crypto service for bank logs and WU. Quickest forsure, quit my IT job to do this full time just because of the consistency is what makes me comfortable, with python idk if they are ever gonna be in stock of the product i need.
Thanks for the added feedback, it will take us a while to adapt our products to the ranges of returns in which we prefer, we are getting there day by day.

CHIEF

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Apologies for the late reply, yes the order would cost $640 given you would like to cloak your identity from the beginning.
No need for an apology fam, just dmed yall im money ready lmk.

SixteenDungeons

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Recently stepped up to purchasing the tier 4 transfer recently, definitely recommend this service and vendor. Great customer service, and worked great in my country.

TopBoy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The MCTN doesn't expire instantly, however we recommend clients collect the funds quickly, just because securing funds earlier than later is always preferred. We have clients that go against this message, however it is just up to personal preference, and we have no complaints upon anything our clients say.
ai... how many transfers can you do a day? I have a team of 6 we want 2 a day and how can we insure we are all safe, we work all over UK and London Area. What would ur recommendations be for my org.

dripstore

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
for reference im a 21 year old college student, making roughly a minimum wage like 31k a year. I think if i do this weekly ill make like a few hundred k a year how do i go about laundering this in a respectable way?
get a dual citizenship in a low tax country, then make a trust company, u gonna be good bro.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ai... how many transfers can you do a day? I have a team of 6 we want 2 a day and how can we insure we are all safe, we work all over UK and London Area. What would ur recommendations be for my org.
We can theoretically do as many as we possibly can given our client flow and work times. However just be weary that you need to have a New ID for every single transfer.

BabyBillion

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vouched, good wu service. Sucks i have to get new id for new orders, but better than nothing. thx

tiesto2030

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
helo do you do paypal transfers?? and what prizes you have for the paypal transfers??

AmsterdamsFinest

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
helo do you do paypal transfers?? and what prizes you have for the paypal transfers??
They only do WU transfers I think which kinda blows. I don't like going up in person to do cashouts it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread