What can someone do with a BIN number? (Noob Question)

xxBuzzinSwipes

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
For the last months I've been learning about fraud and I have a solid fraud-setup from an OPSEC and success rate point of view, have had some successes and some failures.

I've seen people selling, and giving away, "non vbv bins" and "premium working bins" whatever. I know what Verified By Visa 3D security is, however the BIN is only half of the puzzle of a CC.

And I've yet to find any guide, free or not, to mention anything of value that comes from having only the BIN without the rest of the card's info.
So tf are you supposed to do with these five magic digits? I'm NOT asking for a guide, method, or sauce, that shit costs money... But ANY elaboration is appreciated! I'm just really curious.

I've learned a lot from this community and I'll be giving back whatever I can once I have anything to give. Good luck today guys

FendiFury

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you use the bins when purchasing ccs.
the bin is the first 6 digits of cc number and identifies the type of card and bank etc. search 'bin checker' on duckduckgo and check one of the top ones.
so if you know 'non-vbv bins' you can then buy cvvs with the corresponding bins. that's what you do with them.

MaxosBanklogs

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The only thing you can really do with a bin is be able to identify what bank issued that number and also be able to determine if its visa mc etc

Users who are viewing this thread