What do you think of this? - Money Laundering

TheRichBeDamned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Opening an online store, with occasional real purchases, and then go and buy prepaid Visa/Amex gift cards with XMR. Then bring those prepaid to the online site and purchase some random items with "random" names and shipping addresses, clearing out the prepaid gift card.

Now the money will be in the online store's business account, seemingly clean. Am I missing something obvious?

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It will work a few times as long as it doesn't raise any suspicious activity alerts by visa/amex or where you're buying the prepaid cards. You'll be burning through xmr wallets and email addresses quickly.
Is $200 still the maximum you can buy prepaid cards with xmr?

TheRichBeDamned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It will work a few times as long as it doesn't raise any suspicious activity alerts by visa/amex or where you're buying the prepaid cards. You'll be burning through xmr wallets and email addresses quickly.
Is $200 still the maximum you can buy prepaid cards with xmr?
Okay, I would make sure to have real sales too. That's the main problem that I can find, is most places don't have $500+ prepaid cards, just $100/$200. Wouldn't ever want to go through a localmonero type thing cuz they could look at the transactions, knowing the card details, and see the company I spent at.

Users who are viewing this thread