What is the thought on this method?

xxBuzzinSwipes

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I used my personal Stripe to cash out stolen prepaid gift cards from CVS. Worked pretty well for a time.

Obviously I can't cash out the stolen cards from here and nobody can get a legit fix on where I can get prepaid visa / Mastercard gift cards here.(ALL THE SCAMMERS WHO JUST GOT A HARDON FROM THE LAST SENTENCE DONT BOTHER MESSAGE ME TELLING ME YOU GOT IT! Ya DONT! I KNOW THE CON! I BUY ESCROW only after being scammed a few times. I got baptism by fire.

But enough of that... For the big bosses who know the game. Lemme know if I got a live one here.

Could I buy Fullz and attempt to Create a bank Drop. From there use the Same Fullz to create a Stripe Account. Then connect the Bank Drop to a Crypto Exchange.

Use the Stripe to cash out a few small cards at first until I pass the 5 grand limit and get verified by Stripe. Then start paying with larger cards from the US. Every 2 days when the payout comes I buy bit coin, transfer that to Monero and transfer to my wallet. Free and clean. It will be 3 to 6 Months before the charge backs start to hit that Stripe so between that time I just go for it?

Transfer the bit coins back here and buy more cards or whatever is necessary to keep this Wave up. What you think?

I'm certain that to create the bank drop would possibly be the hardest part. I use Stripe everyday so I know how to cash that easily and I'm sure buying the coins through a legit backdrop isn't that hard as well.

Would I need to have the full opsec with socks in the area of the drop or can it work if I can get session cookies and use the chrome extension to run it? Lemme know. Thanks

A$APSWIPER

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Prepaid cards are good and if you have control in it then you can use them for carding as well to get instant crypto via your buyers.
to expedite your process, I would like to suggest you to open Revolut merchant as well to get cash out within 24 hours.

Rest for drop yes you need proper opsec like area socks, fullz with identity scan and also verification bypass.

Your drop is main in this method because everything depend on this

xxBuzzinSwipes

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for this. So as I thought the drop part is very difficult but possible with right method. Also getting the area socks.

Also got to pin down getting the right fullz. As long as the method could work I will eventually.

Prepaid cards are the best but it seems like they don't exist here. Nobody has them, everyone who has them is saying $120.00 for $1200 and that crazy talk or $90 for 900 and we know that's cap. So they don't have em.

KasherQuon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
how are you able to get the cards activated with value on them ? do you work there or something? cause they gotta be rung up in a transaction obviously other wise worthless

xxBuzzinSwipes

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
how are you able to get the cards activated with value on them ? do you work there or something? cause they gotta be rung up in a transaction obviously other wise worthless
So the method we used was. We would steal a whole bunch of cards. Usually values above $50.00 and then we would carefully remove the barcode from half the cards that we are keeping for ourselves. We would then paste that barcode neatly on the other half matching with the intended value. Those we would return to the CVS and place back on the rack among other cards. When a customer buys one and it's activated at the cashier. Our stolen card would become live because it's our barcode that was activated. The hardest part was constantly checking each card to see that they are live so we could move the money by cashing it out instantly through my Stripe.

This method worked because we trusted each other. He knew that once I got the cards and cashed it out he would get his 60% because he took most of the risk an boosted them in the first place. I knew he would keep getting me cards because I cashed them out easy and kept money coming in to him every 2 days from Stripe. This way my 40% was secure. We did the split after all the stripe fees and such were removed. As they were prepaid gift cards we weren't to worried about charge backs and the like as they were non reloadable. It was a beautiful system. I wish I could get this setup again.

Users who are viewing this thread