Where can I buy a skimmer?

JwettMonster

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can anyone let me know where i could purchase one? No deals through telegram please.

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
just create yours - ! check cw you will finde all what you need. Stay safe ! Average cost 20-100$

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How difficult is it to create one?
The cheapest skimmer that you can assemble is a bezel from a bluetooth headphone, again, you need to know the subtleties and nuances of choosing these very headphones.
This skimmer will cost about $300.
Don't forget the fact that you have to decode wav files, can you do that? LoL

My article about it:

But it also needs a camera, which will cost about $350 more.
In the end, if you build it yourself, you will have to spend about $650. But this is if you manage to assemble everything at the first time, in practice, you will burn more than one set of electronics until you get a working version and it will cost you much more than $ 650, and taking into account the fact that most modern ATMs have protection from skimmers bezel type, in the best case your skimmer will be removed by bank employees, and in the worst case the police will take you when you come back to remove the skimmer.
Bottom line, what do you want to do - learn how to make skimmers and sell them? - Then have some money, time, and patience.
Or do you want the skimmer to collect card data and monetize the information you get? - Then turn to the professionals and we will make what you need.
Success in business.....

TomClancyCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
just create yours - ! check cw you will finde all what you need. Stay safe ! Average cost 20-100$
this is missinfo lol, you wont be able to create a skimmer for this price.. not even the magstripe reader part is this cheap by itself, not talking about circuit board, pinpad overlay/camera panel.
you have clearly never worked with skimmers :)

berrygreen11

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Give me a shout

polar.afnf

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
this is missinfo lol, you wont be able to create a skimmer for this price.. not even the magstripe reader part is this cheap by itself, not talking about circuit board, pinpad overlay/camera panel.
you have clearly never worked with skimmers :)
hey brother i’m about to shoot you a dm

Users who are viewing this thread