Where do i start?

bronxed

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
You might get this question a lot but i have been learning on carding for almost a year. But all i got was scams, dead cc and outdated methods. Only thing i know is basic anonymity. Where do i even buy the cards without getting scammed?

xxBuzzinSwipes

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Buy refundable card from briansclub or somewhere like that. When you get the card check it yourself using doordash or anything like that. If it lets you add the card then it's valid. Start with low level carding like food, clothes, low budget local companies. Document everything you do whether the transaction is successful or a fail so you know what works and what doesn't. Scale your way up.

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
After the fresh paypal account receives the transfer there is a good chance it will be frozen. Paypal is known to freeze legitimate accounts. If you have the debt card you can attach it to a cashapp or something else and immediately debt the account after receiving the transfer. I typically age them a bit first.

datboyjay2x

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You might get this question a lot but i have been learning on carding for almost a year. But all i got was scams, dead cc and outdated methods. Only thing i know is basic anonymity. Where do i even buy the cards without getting scammed?
Hmu on Instagram popoutccv I got u wit real legit site for 20 I can show proof

Darknet

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's best you buy cards from Brianclub

C Blu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's best you buy cards from Brianclub
Yo im abt to buy frm there but to make sure I’m on the right one
When I go to top up it dose t tell me to add $100 it shows a minimum of $2 is that normal or not, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread