Where to hide money?

eurogod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm looking for ways to hide my bills in my home from everyone who could start to search the money, anyone like Police, Thieves, Dog, etc. My money is the fruit of my work, nobody deserves to see the color of it.

swipernoswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you are comfortable having the funds in crypto. You could pick up some hollow quarters online and create a hidden veracrypt partition (with a decoy partition). then store a cold wallet inside the hidden veracrypt partition and burn it to 4-5 micro sd cards. Then put the micro sd cards inside the hollow quarters and then status the quarters in different peoples houses. For example, unscrewing the vanity cover to power outlets at random peoples houses that you know and taping the quarter to the inside. Then you can have one of the decoy quarters in your house and if you ever get raided and they find the quarter, you could give them the password to the decoy veracrypt partition that has a decoy wallet with a small amount of crypto. Meaning that if you get raided and they take the sd card that you have at your residence. Once you are in the clear, you can go visit those houses and retrieve your backup hollow quarters.

The main point is to get creative with your OPSEC and come up with new approaches to keep the feds on their toes

eurogod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you are comfortable having the funds in crypto. You could pick up some hollow quarters online and create a hidden veracrypt partition (with a decoy partition). then store a cold wallet inside the hidden veracrypt partition and burn it to 4-5 micro sd cards. Then put the micro sd cards inside the hollow quarters and then status the quarters in different peoples houses. For example, unscrewing the vanity cover to power outlets at random peoples houses that you know and taping the quarter to the inside. Then you can have one of the decoy quarters in your house and if you ever get raided and they find the quarter, you could give them the password to the decoy veracrypt partition that has a decoy wallet with a small amount of crypto. Meaning that if you get raided and they take the sd card that you have at your residence. Once you are in the clear, you can go visit those houses and retrieve your backup hollow quarters.

The main point is to get creative with your OPSEC and come up with new approaches to keep the feds on their toes
I was actually expecting a complete and good answer like that one when creating my post, thanks for helping. When u say SD, can I use any blank USB Key from amazon or something?

swipernoswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I was actually expecting a complete and good answer like that one when creating my post, thanks for helping. When u say SD, can I use any blank USB Key from amazon or something?
The reason for the micro sd card is that it can usually fit snug inside a hollow currency (for example a quarter in the US). so that its less obvious what it is if someone unscrews the power outlet vanity plate for some reason, they might just not think twice about it being just another quarter.

Tamed4fraud

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It depends what you mean by "money"... if you mean "cash" or "currency", then you have to consider what might make it detectable, and what might make it degrade. You would have to store it in multiple layers of waterproof, and animal proof containers, in a storage place underground. However, you might also consider "storing" your "money" in a different form, depending on how liquid you need it to be. There is no 100% method of preventing the detection, loss, and destruction of forms of money. The reason gold was used for centuries is because of it's chemical properties. Buying assets like land can be better. Crypto is unsafe at the moment, as it is in the midst of a multilayered crash. Property is crashing too due to currency debasement; gold is best, but everything can be stolen or lost.

Mr. Tommy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It depends what your currency is.

Paper notes can get moldy / eaten by insects and need storage protection.

LE will search everywhere. They even train sniffer dogs just for cash. You can protect cash from smell and moisture the same way you do with drugs (mylar).

Where you store something depends how much we're talking. It also depends what your risk levels of raid is.

If you're thinking of hiding it in your freezer or air conditioner then think again. LE will dig up your back yard if they have reason to think it's buried.

Yingyang

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I'd say.. common sense. Police is different from thief.

Police will search everywhere.
Thief may be satisfied if you give him your $500 from your safe instead pretending you have $0.

letsnetwork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm looking for ways to hide my bills in my home from everyone who could start to search the money, anyone like Police, Thieves, Dog, etc. My money is the fruit of my work, nobody deserves to see the color of it.

Save yourself the trouble of hiding it and just buy a safe.

rookieRPG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo, you got a couple options. Either bury the money or put it in a BTC wallet and keep the private keys safe. Keep in mind to use a reliable coin like USDT so you don't lose any dough if the cryptocurrency market takes a tumble. Be sure to hide that wallet good.

Trynawin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I wanna make bread, help me professionals

Users who are viewing this thread