Why its to hard to find reliable cc vendor in these days?

MSRthug06x

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi guys. Im an experienced carder. I do this since the old track2 days. Back then really good vendors around. But in these days, very hard to find good one. They don't want to accept any responsibility. They send dead cc and when we asked replacement most of them dont want to do that. They want proof (and its to funny to me) but maybe they have to because of the noobs. i am trying to find reliable vendor for long term business but in the mean time i have lost a lot of money. i am sick of these. just wanted to share. cheers.

MaxosBanklogs

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
there's still good vendors around bro...for instance, I get cards that even include SSN/DOB and a recording of the balance check that's done via skype just moments before delivery...they're not cheap, cost is based on balance, but they're top notch and never a dead one...

edit: and if ever there IS a dead one, it's replaced.

MSRthug06x

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I remember from the old trac2 days. There was a vendor like you mentioned. username was mastercard. I worked with them for a long time. they switched their business to private before the market closed. We continued to do business. But I had to take a break during the pandemic. Meanwhile, their private website has been hacked. I lost contact. and I couldn't find any good seller like them.

VictorBands98

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
use cvv site like brians or procvv

doublechain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's so tough to track down a real CVV/Dump provider 'cause most of them are peddlin' dead cards.

Users who are viewing this thread