withdraw from atm , carding still alive ?

doublechain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Okay I got A MSRX 6 on the way I have the ominkey I have Jcop english card peek ,x2
arqc gen probably some other programs I have to get

I just would like to know if its still possible in 22 to withdraw with a dump and pin

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It is very possible to withdraw clones at atm
most atms nowadays accept Visa cards of all types
just need to be careful with the people around since holding a blank card to a supermarket will have lotta people picking at you.

firstly you need to make sure you do the cloning right and all required informations including the clones pin available.

and you good to go :)

Teejayx6

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Are you trying to clone EMV chip with OmniKey ? If so, look at the pinned post on this sub. EMV chip cloning is nearly impossible at the moment. Also only very few ATMs run off of just the magstrip. Everything is with the EMV chip nowadays.. All software claiming to sell EMV cloning software is a SCAM. You are better off carding at a store and jamming the chip so you can just swipe the card for your transaction. Not saying it's impossible, but you just got to search hard for the right places to swipe at as of today. Happy carding.

JwettMonster

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It is very possible to withdraw clones at atm
most atms nowadays accept Visa cards of all types
just need to be careful with the people around since holding a blank card to a supermarket will have lotta people picking at you.

firstly you need to make sure you do the cloning right and all required informations including the clones pin available.

and you good to go :)
Just act natural. I have a pure white card (personal) nobody even pays attention.
Maybe put a visa sticker on it if you

Users who are viewing this thread