C Blu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
This method is only for newb. tho im also a newb xD

I have joined this forum to learn some new method but
after reading all the posts and comments of this forum for the last 2-3 days, it seems that the newcomers of this forum are not being helped with new method. You have to do it yourself. But it has helped me to understand a lot. I am also into new carding. I'm sharing here a new method that i applied yesterday and bomb it worked. it was my first hit. I'm so much happy that's why sharing with you . you can easily get 140$ with this method.

Requirements
1. android / ios / pc
2. good setup opsec ( my setup: windows 10 - vpn - VM Windows 7 - socks5 - firefox tweaked )
3. CC NON VBV ( get it from your trusted vendor like briansclub, benumb or private )
4. BIN 446259
5. USA number ( google voice, textnow or any good one)
after connecting proxy please check its score . try to use CH same state proxy .
create a mail with CH name.

Then go to [switchere dot com] & sign up . after completing signing up don't go straight to order. surf around switchere minimum 45-60 minutes . then go for order . enter your wallet address & choose your preferred coin. click buy . choose any amount under 150$ & continue to payment . input your CC details MANUALLY !no copy paste! then place order .
i hit this in 2nd try .
Enjoy . if you facing any issue let me know bellow or feel free to dm me and if it works also let me know :D
Have you used this before?

Users who are viewing this thread