Senior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
This method is only for newb. tho im also a newb xD

I have joined this forum to learn some new method but
after reading all the posts and comments of this forum for the last 2-3 days, it seems that the newcomers of this forum are not being helped with new method. You have to do it yourself. But it has helped me to understand a lot. I am also into new carding. I'm sharing here a new method that i applied yesterday and bomb it worked. it was my first hit. I'm so much happy that's why sharing with you . you can easily get 140$ with this method.

Requirements
1. android / ios / pc
2. good setup opsec ( my setup: windows 10 - vpn - VM Windows 7 - socks5 - firefox tweaked )
3. CC NON VBV ( get it from your trusted vendor like briansclub, benumb or private )
4. BIN 446259
5. USA number ( google voice, textnow or any good one)
after connecting proxy please check its score . try to use CH same state proxy .
create a mail with CH name.

Then go to [switchere dot com] & sign up . after completing signing up don't go straight to order. surf around switchere minimum 45-60 minutes . then go for order . enter your wallet address & choose your preferred coin. click buy . choose any amount under 150$ & continue to payment . input your CC details MANUALLY !no copy paste! then place order .
i hit this in 2nd try .
Enjoy . if you facing any issue let me know bellow or feel free to dm me and if it works also let me know :D

elliot

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

after reading all the posts and comments of this forum for the last 2-3 days, it seems that the newcomers of this forum are not being helped with new method. You have to do it yourself. But it has helped me to understand a lot. I am also into new carding. I'm sharing here a new method that i applied yesterday and bomb it worked. it was my first hit. I'm so much happy that's why sharing with you . you can easily get 140$ with this method.

Requirements
1. android / ios / pc
2. good setup opsec ( my setup: windows 10 - vpn - VM Windows 7 - socks5 - firefox tweaked )
3. CC NON VBV ( get it from your trusted vendor like briansclub, benumb or private )
4. BIN 446259
after connecting proxy please check its score . try to use CH same state proxy .

Then go to [switchere dot com] & sign up . after completing signing up don't go straight to order. surf around switchere minimum 45-60 minutes . then go for order . enter your wallet address & choose your preferred coin. click buy . choose any amount under 150$ & continue to payment . input your CC details MANUALLY !no copy paste! then place order .
i hit this in 2nd try .
Enjoy . if you facing any issue let me know bellow or feel free to dm me and if it works also let me know :D
Is it working now ?

elliot

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@BlackhatPedro do you know doordash carding .. like pro .. i know it but after 2 to 3 order the id got banned.

Love881

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sir do you have Doordash method? Which is working now
Actually I'm not from usa and i use xposed setup for Doordash orders in usa
But currently I'm facing a error, which is (please use different payment method to checkout)
Can you please help me

Kidwithadream3

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for the method brotha

Kidwithadream3

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Quick question what is 4. BIN 446259

scot weiss

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Requirements
1. android / ios / pc
4. BIN 446259

i hit this in 2nd try .
Thanks for the info but please where can i can fresh and very good CC with high balance

Darknet

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for the info but please where can i can fresh and very good CC with high balance
I know of a vendor that sells cc valid cc...I would have said you should go go Brian's club but the tendencies of getting valid card is low,and Yiu have to do trial and error method....But with a good vendor you don't need that...You're all goo go go with the cc you purchased....

Project2501

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hope it's still working, I'm gonna try it, maybe tonight.
I'll drop you a DM with another method if I'm successful

Darknet

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hope it's still working, I'm gonna try it, maybe tonight.
I'll drop you a DM with another method if I'm successful
Switchere is aoing to work forever....

Project2501

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey,
I'm back from trying.
Quick warning for anyone that wanna try this with the specific OP's bin : BIN 446259 will require OTP bot/caller on Switchere. Even if you go with low value first like I did (20$)

guccimatte

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
how do you do the camera verify ?

kodi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Requirements
1. android / ios / pc
4. BIN 446259

i hit this in 2nd try .
How credible is

Users who are viewing this thread