X2 emv clonning help pls

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi so i bought x2 software for some bucks and i cant get the arqc to generate, i have understood where to put all the dump information but the arqc just wont loud anywhere, please any help would be appreciated

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
EMV cloning through X2 is a scam

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Wrong, wrong and wrong. It's not going to work that way. BS x2

BarclaysBoys13

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sorry friend you wasted your money. Can't clone EMV using X2...There's the old chipso emv by soccorio but at the price he charges I don't know anyone brave enough to risk that kinda money to try it out...I have read where a Brazilian hacking group supposedly used it to pull off a few million dollars in ATM withdraws using it, but that's just a report I read in the media and I can't speak to it's substantiation....What I DO KNOW is that X2 is a scam, and I'm sorry to have to tell you that your money is gone and that software will never work....Sorry friend.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello, Python (Crdforum Verified Vendor) here;

"X2 EMV Software" does NOT EXIST. There is NO SOFTWARE that can magically manipulate Track1/2 data to be utilized to then encode the EMV Chip, these parts of the card are Data agnostic (they have no correlation or overlap for software to "convert the data" to be used on either component inversely). We teach customers to be able to encode the EMV, but it is not done via utilization of Track 1/2 Data, you would need to acquire EMV data through a proprietary method directly from skimming rather than trying to transform "track" data. We teach this method within "Starting A Physical Carding Business" E-Book within the first chapter.

If you would like to chat further about this, or Purchasing Cloned Cards/Skimmers/E-Books please message me (Python Kingdom CEO) on Telegram or Email. Telegram: @Python079 or our channel @PythonKingdom, Email: [email protected].

Would love to have any of you guys reach out!

letsnetwork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Damn that feeling sux. Learn from it lil bro. And Recover. Theres not a guy on thread thats on thread haven't who haven't been there. Do your research

Users who are viewing this thread