Bank logs!? And help

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So guys, recently I've been trying methods and stuff like buying cc and gift card and none of them worked got even scammed of 20 bucks, a guy i met here ghosted me scammed me by giving in false hope and a dead CC. As a i am not someone who is from the west, that shit left me depressed and broke but I've been hearing about bank logs and other type of stuff on this sub and i believe people are making money out of it. So, i wanted to know what it is and how it works and to all the scammers let me tell you, i ain't got a single dollar to give you so not your potential customer. i appreciate any help and information from guys here ik there are legit people here too, i can even work for you, if you know about this stuff and just wanted to help someone get started you can ping me.

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
20 bucks?
Why do you buy cc from anyone? Try search button! Already shared auto cc shops. Anyway start carding less then with 300-500$ budget is no sense.

ByteBlade

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I agree but how do we find legit sites that sell real info to use, Im willing to invest money but its also so easy to get scammed.

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
wait, so I've to invest 300-500$ fr? and without it no luck?

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
About bank logs I cant give you correct answer because I not doing bank transfers. I know some source but not vouching because I not use them. I use autoshops for CCs and some private vendor. The truth is, the cards batches have very various validity rate. Every shop have built in checker. these checkers doesnt make AVS check on cards, so can be invalid/incomplete info even if the autochecker gives live result. Some cards get killed by autocheckers some doesnt. If you buy from autoshops you need to know exactly what you want to buy and after purchase how you check them to know its real valid or not. Even what is the balance. Buying total random cards worked 10-15 years ago, today doesnt.

Ransom0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
can RM be trusted? if not then what could be my options and how do you check the cc without making it dead?

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Tbh to get into carding you need to have some capital for your own apparatus don't expect to make it without investing Anything.

Users who are viewing this thread