Bank Logs to Crypto Transfer | Full Tutorial | OpSec Guide - R2D2Logz

Umbrella227

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Any alternative to Exodus in the UK? Theres a warning on exodus basically saying any crypto staked needs to be unstaked to comply with UK regulations!
metamask m8

Dago99

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
For anyone else that reported between $1-2m this year using this service in USA have any audits by IRS or is everyone clean so far?

kapitalvll

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
For anyone else that reported between $1-2m this year using this service in USA have any audits by IRS or is everyone clean so far?
Reported short term gains with my income being just around $70k a year as a truck driver. Got around $200k in short term gains on crypto paid the taxes and got my tax refund clean bro with no problems

Dago99

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Reported short term gains with my income being just around $70k a year as a truck driver. Got around $200k in short term gains on crypto paid the taxes and got my tax refund clean bro with no problems
gg man good shit

Vietmo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
R2D2 told me the maximum suggested you can transfer a year is like $300k while staying safe and un audited. Anyone here married so that you and your spouse can both file it? kinda interested in it but not sure if that will in turn lead to more audits

Umbrella227

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
R2D2 told me the maximum suggested you can transfer a year is like $300k while staying safe and un audited. Anyone here married so that you and your spouse can both file it? kinda interested in it but not sure if that will in turn lead to more audits
all of us are in our early 20s haha so i don't think so

Users who are viewing this thread