ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey yall,
So i am new, and am trying to get into the physical atm cashout game. I do have the equipment required, have done some reading here and a lot of yall are saying it is very rare to find real dumps with balance.
A lot of recommendation has went towards the site mentioned in the title, and have experience with the dumps willing to share their experience and if they are legit, or just a waste of money.
thanks

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Haven't used their dumps, only bought some CC's (only half worked) and it's not really known for being a reliable place to get CC's from. Could imagine that would also be the case with their dumps.

ByteBlade

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What up guys, im new to this and i wanna learn more about it. I have equipment but but no software.
also brian was going to be my point of contact ive had success in the past with them.

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
didd u find t a legti site?

ADH

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What up guys, im new to this and i wanna learn more about it. I have equipment but but no software.
also brian was going to be my point of contact ive had success in the past with them.
Did you have success with the dumps? drop your tele i can sell you the softwares

Users who are viewing this thread