Laundering Cashout Add-On | Full Tutorial | OpSec Guide - R2D2Logz

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Laundering Cashout Add-On (Bank Log Service Tutorial)

Risk Level: None, Full-Proof Strategy (If directions followed)

Availability: 🇺🇸United States Clients, 🇬🇧United Kingdom Clients, 🇦🇺Australian Clients

Cost: $1,000 + Tier of Log (Tier 3 / Tier 4)

Recommended Frequency: 1 - 2 Times Per Year (Safety Reasons)

Purchase Now: https://crdforum.cc/threads/🏦-premium-bank-logs-🔑-2-000-35-000-balances-logs-from-300-to-1-400-btc-r2d2logz.2160/

The premier service offered in conjunction with our Bank Logs Service add-on is the
Tier 3 / Tier 4 Bank Log + Laundering Service (Add-On). This service is highly sophisticated and is recommended exclusively for Business Owners or High Cashflow Individuals within their respective jurisdictions, owing to potential tax implications. However, it may also apply to individuals with more typical financial profiles, particularly if they prefer to receive funds gradually over some time.

Below, we provide a comprehensive step-by-step guide, from initial purchase to the receipt of laundered funds, to ensure that all customers fully comprehend the appropriate utilization of this specialized service.

1. Selecting the Bank Log Tier for Fund Extraction

The first step entails choosing between Tier 3 and Tier 4 Bank Logs as the donor logs from which funds will be extracted. This decision significantly impacts the amount of funds received, particularly in comparison to other Cashout Options such as Bank Logs to Crypto or Debit Card, as the laundering process involves multiple intermediaries imposing various fees (including Offshore Banks, Trust Account Opening, and more).

Tier 4 Bank Logs typically have an average balance of USD 28.3k, whereas Tier 3 Logs hold an average balance of USD 12.8k. The fees incurred through intermediaries typically range from 7% to 11% for Tier 3 Laundering Transfers and from 2% to 5% for Tier 4 Laundering Transfers. Given the marginal difference of only $200 between the two tiers, we generally advise against purchasing Tier 3 configurations when seeking to maximize Return on Investment (ROI).

The primary utility of the Tier 3 + Laundering configuration lies in its suitability for individuals with more typical yearly incomes in their jurisdiction who seek a lump-sum payout from the trust account rather than a gradual disbursement (further details on this will be provided in subsequent sections of this tutorial).

Based on the aforementioned averages, customers can anticipate receiving between
$11.39k USD and $11.90k USD (with an average of $11.65k) for the Tier 3 + Laundering Configuration, and between $26.89k and $27.73k USD (with an average of $27.31k) for the Tier 4 + Laundering Configuration. These estimates are based on averages, and variations in queue length, available logs, and other variables may affect the final amount received.

Table Diagram Below:

Table (1).jpg

Pricing Directory Below:

3aDT1FE3Z2akP67L5-82Lb8SGgb5YeKdt4S6xNT6AM5oVVXPlx0DVnTwGJRMmMXko51CMmWj1o96R-qnD2W8A-j7_fvH8g5MhrsWKyg_Hi1oEdaxuQ_BAN83jgHPOeZ07itCokaWCYE5Lgeo4DWTWSI

2. Payment for the Service

Payment for the service can be made using Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Tether USD. The amount to be paid varies depending on the tier you choose, with an additional $1,000 USD required to cover the Laundering Cashout Service Add-On. Upon expressing interest in the service, we will provide you with the Crypto Address for Payment via Telegram. Subsequently, you will be added to a group chat comprising myself (CEO), you (Client), and your account manager (the employee responsible for backend operations).

Tier 3 Payment: $1,400 USD in Crypto

Tier 4 Payment: $1,000 USD in Crypto

3. Explanation of the Transfer Process

Internally, executing the transfer involves coordinating multiple components to ensure seamless operation. These steps are undertaken transparently to facilitate a clear understanding of the process.

Diagram.jpg

Step 1: Account Preparation

During this initial step, we meticulously analyze the chosen Donor Log, be it Tier 3 or Tier 4, and proceed to create a comprehensive profile commonly referred to as "Identity Theft/Replication" or "Fullz." This process involves the meticulous curation of counterfeit State/Country Identification, Passport Identification, and Birth Certificate, and the extraction of Credit Reports pertaining to the individual identified as the owner of the compromised Bank Account. To ensure efficiency, we maintain a dedicated team responsible for producing these documents for every donor Bank Account utilized in this service. These documents are fully prepared on a weekly basis, in anticipation of future sales.

Step 2: Laundering Account Setup

The establishment of the "Laundering Account" serves as a pivotal intermediary step in the process, facilitating the transfer of funds from the donor Tier 3 or Tier 4 Log Account. Depending on various factors including jurisdiction, annual income, and other pertinent considerations, we deploy a range of different account types for laundering to the client. These may include Offshore Shell Companies (for individuals with normal or lower income requiring gradual disbursement), Trust Accounts (for high-income individuals seeking lump-sum payments), and Offshore Bank Accounts (for business owners or corporations with significant transaction volumes). Typically, these entities are based in one of the five countries listed below, although exceptions may apply based on client geolocation and the geopolitical histories of tax authorities:

1. 🇰🇾Cayman Islands

2. 🇸🇨Seychelles

3. 🇸🇬Singapore

4. 🇧🇿Belize

5. 🇲🇺Mauritius

Upon payment, we conduct a thorough assessment via a series of inquiries to determine the most suitable Laundering Account Intermediary for each client, ensuring a tailored fit. We generally preconfigure Offshore Shell Companies and Trust Accounts, expediting the setup process, whereas Offshore Bank Accounts may take up to 3 business days due to their complexity. We collaborate with legal professionals on a wholesale basis to expedite the establishment of these accounts, thereby meeting or exceeding client expectations with respect to timeline adherence.

Step 3: Wiring Funds between Donor Account and Laundering Account

Once all requisite accounts are established, we proceed to execute a wire transfer from the Donor Account to the designated Laundering Account(s). These transfers are expedited, with some cases involving the use of checks from the donor account to facilitate the transfer. It is crucial to note that we typically refrain from withdrawing 100% of the balance from the donor account to avoid triggering tripwires that could complicate the process significantly.

Step 4: Collection of Client Banking Information

Your assigned account manager will gather pertinent information regarding your existing banking arrangements. This includes details necessary to facilitate a wire transfer to either your personal or business bank account. Additionally, we provide information regarding the fictitious business (laundering account) through which you will receive the funds.

Step 5: Receipt and Distribution of Funds from the Laundering Account

Upon receipt of funds into the Laundering Account, we proceed with distributing the funds to you, the client, through one of two primary methods: Lump Sum Payment or Dripfed Payments.

A. Lump Sum Payment

Lump Sum Payment entails the immediate distribution of the full amount of funds held within the Laundering Account. This method is less common and is typically reserved for individuals with substantial incomes, facilitated through Trust Accounts or Offshore Accounts. To avoid arousing suspicion from tax authorities, the transferred amount must not exceed 10% of your personal or company's annual income. This income can be declared as payment from a customer/client if you own a business or as contractor work if you are an individual, following the appropriate tax reporting protocols.

B. Dripfed Payment

Dripfed Payment involves the scheduled distribution of payments over a predetermined period, ranging from months to years, depending on your income and tax bracket within your jurisdiction. We generally recommend limiting individual payments to no more than half of your documented monthly income to avoid detection by local tax authorities. Similar to Lump Sum Payment, this income can be reported as contractor work, adhering to the requisite tax forms.

Step 6: Post-Finalization Upkeep

Following the completion of the service, whether through lump sum or dripfed payments, your account manager will conduct mandatory follow-ups for three months post-transfer. These follow-ups are structured to monitor your tax filings, providing oversight on received income or projected income, depending on the payment method employed. Additionally, both myself (CEO) and your account manager remain available post-finalization for any inquiries or reorders.

Step 7: Closure and Wholesale of Laundering Account as a Shelf Company

After one year from the service date, we proceed to liquidate the company serving as the laundering account through legal channels. These shelf companies hold value due to their transaction history, and we disclose our receipt of kickbacks from these liquidations for transparency purposes. Should you require the specific entity post-finalization for continuation purposes, we offer to sell it to you personally for $5,000 USD/BTC. However, the vast majority of customers do not require the laundering account post-finalization, with most opting for liquidation.

kodi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello @R2D2Logs not sure if you remember me, but I purchased the Bank Log to Crypto Add-On a few months ago. I am looking into purchasing this laundering package. My friend has an ebay business where they transact car parts, large transactions because they are body kits like $40k+ per transaction for exotic body parts. I want him to be the one accepting the payments, and we will split the profits. If I understand this correctly, you guys will basically help with the accounting and tax stuff so I know how much we each take home after the laundering account sends us the money right?

donarod7

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
can i order this shit but for a certain bank? im tryna run my shit thru BNP Paribas instead

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello @R2D2Logs not sure if you remember me, but I purchased the Bank Log to Crypto Add-On a few months ago. I am looking into purchasing this laundering package. My friend has an ebay business where they transact car parts, large transactions because they are body kits like $40k+ per transaction for exotic body parts. I want him to be the one accepting the payments, and we will split the profits. If I understand this correctly, you guys will basically help with the accounting and tax stuff so I know how much we each take home after the laundering account sends us the money right?
We can help with the accounting and backend stuff, that goes into our post-finalization upkeep in a scenario like yourselves.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
can i order this shit but for a certain bank? im tryna run my shit thru BNP Paribas instead
BNP Paribas is difficult as it's a bulge-bracket bank generally. We try to do it with smaller offshore banks simply because the security limitations are far less.

donarod7

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
BNP Paribas is difficult as it's a bulge-bracket bank generally. We try to do it with smaller offshore banks simply because the security limitations are far less.
Just direct messaged you. I'll pay extra for it to be BNP Paribas

Flauge

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
whats the reason ur running BNP paribas instread of running it through a normal bank? 🤔

donarod7

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
whats the reason ur running BNP paribas instread of running it through a normal bank? 🤔
I'm trying to cloak a transfer that I got running under my LLC as a payment from a customer so when I file my business taxes I don't get questioned for my current revenues. Got a few customers that use different BNP paribas accounts that all look similar should fly by right on the books bro

Flauge

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm trying to cloak a transfer that I got running under my LLC as a payment from a customer so when I file my business taxes I don't get questioned for my current revenues. Got a few customers that use different BNP paribas accounts that all look similar should fly by right on the books bro
What tax form are you currently running with this? I haven't used the laundering play yet I've only done the bank to crypto add-on so far. Using a bahrain SPC linked registered as a prop firm thats linked to coinbase institutional cuz i aged it by buying mine shelfed. Then I just file that as normal income and drip feed myself as a 10-99 contractor working for the shelf company with foreign docs but my money inflow is low as shit like $10k-$30k/mo it could be higher if I had my eggs in order fr thats what has me fucked up.

If you running a cloaker how u running ur tax forms because businesses are stingy witt the taxes and get random audits if u pulling over an M plus u running physicals or sumn? how the fuck u proving inventory bro

LavellM

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What tax form are you currently running with this? I haven't used the laundering play yet I've only done the bank to crypto add-on so far. Using a bahrain SPC linked registered as a prop firm thats linked to coinbase institutional cuz i aged it by buying mine shelfed. Then I just file that as normal income and drip feed myself as a 10-99 contractor working for the shelf company with foreign docs but my money inflow is low as shit like $10k-$30k/mo it could be higher if I had my eggs in order fr thats what has me fucked up.

If you running a cloaker how u running ur tax forms because businesses are stingy witt the taxes and get random audits if u pulling over an M plus u running physicals or sumn? how the fuck u proving inventory bro
After using this service once in the past and going through the post-op steps he's definitely running a classic contractor IRS form either a 1099 or just a classic W9. His cloaker is def like an offshore account that aren't required to do disclosure, seychelles obv has the best ones but he could be using a dfferent one. He prolly got a CPN aswell to justify the high payments to his account.

If he's not then hes def lying and probally just running a bank to crypto setup with the usual account play

2flykash

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
After using this service once in the past and going through the post-op steps he's definitely running a classic contractor IRS form either a 1099 or just a classic W9. His cloaker is def like an offshore account that aren't required to do disclosure, seychelles obv has the best ones but he could be using a dfferent one. He prolly got a CPN aswell to justify the high payments to his account.

If he's not then hes def lying and probally just running a bank to crypto setup with the usual account play
R2D2 doesn't even reccomend that strategy if u ask them, he's def lying

LavellM

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
R2D2 doesn't even reccomend that strategy if u ask them, he's def lying
lol yh he stopped responding the second i started to press him, only the normal strategies works the other stuff he is yapping about is all nonsense hes trying to probably sell me on his upgraded method for using r2d2 like some of the bank to crypto strategist "gurus" lol

lordrichie231

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone in here have success inputting money into a UK shelf account and extracting full funds with the premade business method? I am trying to use CFS in order to register mine and have it wired from R2D2, my tax federation here in UK got me caught up this tax season with tax duties near 50% even though i filed as an employee...

https://www.cfsformations.com/uk-shelf-companies

pls help, thx

Umbrella227

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone in here have success inputting money into a UK shelf account and extracting full funds with the premade business method? I am trying to use CFS in order to register mine and have it wired from R2D2, my tax federation here in UK got me caught up this tax season with tax duties near 50% even though i filed as an employee...

https://www.cfsformations.com/uk-shelf-companies

pls help, thx
I haven't used this personally with the laundering add-on but I use with the crypto transfer to take my money out of coinbase institutional. CFS will overcharge the hell out of you just file urs directly with UK and get a cheap lawyer. Use like a BVI account as a feeder acc then transfer to UK if you really need it but its best to not even use UK shelfs because tax rates too high for this service...

lordrichie231

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I haven't used this personally with the laundering add-on but I use with the crypto transfer to take my money out of coinbase institutional. CFS will overcharge the hell out of you just file urs directly with UK and get a cheap lawyer. Use like a BVI account as a feeder acc then transfer to UK if you really need it but its best to not even use UK shelfs because tax rates too high for this service...
via who and how are you currently registering ur feeder?

Umbrella227

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
via who and how are you currently registering ur feeder?
use CFS or any other hedgefund corporation level setup it doesn't need to be super complicated tbh just have the tax forms in order and you can run it for like $5m+

lordrichie231

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
use CFS or any other hedgefund corporation level setup it doesn't need to be super complicated tbh just have the tax forms in order and you can run it for like $5m+
how exactly are you self employing yourself under it?

Users who are viewing this thread