REVIEW: Python Kingdom Carding Store (8/10) - Good but Could be Bettter

Sevynbarb

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I don't think many people except for maybe 1 or 2 of the people ive seen in the replies of the thread are actually in P2P. It's hard to get accepted and also hard to come up with $35k even if ur hitting two super-highs a week, alot of people in the Python Buyers Groupchat are just a bunch of fools that spend all their money on designer and shit
As someone that knows someone that is in P2P this is facts lol its only like a few hundred people in there versus like a few thousand in the buyers group 🤣

Mrworkz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
As someone that knows someone that is in P2P this is facts lol its only like a few hundred people in there versus like a few thousand in the buyers group 🤣
I'm trying to get into the buyers group myself, I purchased 6 cards so far but you need to buy 10 in order to get accepted (i think) or is the invite automatically sent out to you?

Sevynbarb

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm trying to get into the buyers group myself, I purchased 6 cards so far but you need to buy 10 in order to get accepted (i think) or is the invite automatically sent out to you?
so fucked man honestly lol

Users who are viewing this thread