Where do you see carding in 10 years? and does it still worth it now?

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
In the next 10 years, it is likely that we will continue to see advancements in cybersecurity, making it more challenging for carders to carry out their activities. Financial institutions, payment processors, and e-commerce platforms will likely invest more resources in developing robust security measures to protect customer data and prevent unauthorized access.
Additionally, there may be increased collaborations between different stakeholders, such as governments, law enforcement agencies, and financial institutions, to strengthen international cooperation in fighting cybercrime. This could lead to more effective measures for detecting and preventing carding activities.
Furthermore, advancements in technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning may be employed to develop more sophisticated fraud detection systems, enabling quicker identification of suspicious transactions and potential carding attempts.
So, what do you think about that?
As let's be honest, even these days, carding without getting fucked is really hard (please change my mind) , even if you tryna get some cash cloning a card, if the feds are really after you, it can't work for too long... They got fucking satellite mman haha, and of course, wihout talking about the 2FA if you wanna do this online and in some places, a lot of people have to call victimes to trick them giving their 2FA... even for apple pay and some other shit wich let's be honest can be really tricky too, like It's an easy way to get fucked...
And if you start with gift cards... They can even collab with the companies who provided the Gift Cards to know with what card you bought it and also at what time... And even if you wanna make the intelligent guy placing a computer (or a rig to remote access later or whatever) could be compromised showing your location and so on and so on...
So how hard can it become in the future? And does it still worth it, even these days?
Please let me know what you think about carding nowedays and how you feel it will go in the next years... are you quitting carding even now ? Or absolutely not you risk it all now and fuck later?

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
already dead to me & not worth the time now let alone in 5yrs talk more of 10

CashFlow0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
problem is less the resources of LE but more that technical measures are way too strong
with all payments at some point requires otp, its just impossible to continue it without gaining access to the phone app too...

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Lol, carding is still very much alive, I have heard of several people making more than 10k a week, these people are also very much present on here. People that are carding rarely make noise and have resorted to protecting their circles to protect trade secrets etc. The more sophisticated the technology gets, the more cyber-crime evolves. This song about tech has been sung for the past 15 years, and people are still carding. Either way, issues like a multipolar world will complicate collaboration amongst nations, cyber-crime has increased since the war in Ukraine especially from Russia, this will increase as N. Korea, Russia, and China gang up which are all nations with good hackers and except China, the rest have very inefficient cyber-crime control policies

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for your responses, of course, I wasn't referring to thoses countries, as I already know how it works there ;) but more about NATO from the inside wich I have friends tellin me what I told you.

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yeah, that's more like it. Either way, I think after making hundreds of thousands it is wiser to exit, and do something legit with the funds

pkmntrainerSato

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Lol, carding is still very much alive, I have heard of several people making more than 10k a week, these people are also very much present on here. People that are carding rarely make noise and have resorted to protecting their circles to protect trade secrets etc. The more sophisticated the technology gets, the more cyber-crime evolves. This song about tech has been sung for the past 15 years, and people are still carding. Either way, issues like a multipolar world will complicate collaboration amongst nations, cyber-crime has increased since the war in Ukraine especially from Russia, this will increase as N. Korea, Russia, and China gang up which are all nations with good hackers and except China, the rest have very inefficient cyber-crime control policies
Amen people are just names and numbers at this point carding is the main evidence of the no more age of Internet it's the age of data
And that's leaked everyday

Users who are viewing this thread