HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Gentlemen,
Im a newbie to this.
Been buying "clones" from vendors and lost around 3-4k until i understood that there is no real vendors for that.
For the last couple of days ive been looking into cloning and carding. My question to all you veterans is,
1. Is cloning (buying fullz of a cc, blanks, software omni key and all that) and cashing out at an ATM possible?
2. Lets say ive got a cc, fullz with ssn, dob, socks 5 and all that. Is it possible to cashout it out without going thru 1000 sites, having to buy shit giftcards to the resell them, having to buy some empty accounts just to be able to register them on other info, then buying some PayPal account or btc adress just To cashout? So essentially burning 1k to cashout maybe 1.5-3k even tho there wont be guarantees its going to go thru?
3. How are there people cashing out bandz a day with one week experience?
If you are here to comment "duh learn to earn or there is plenty of info you can find if you aint lazy" i dont want your comments.
Im looking for genuine advice and help, there is plenty of sites ive read but it seems like everyone is saying something else and the ones with knowledge just give basic info like "cash it out on this site". If I would like to spend months on learning how to cash out some chump change im better off learning stocks and crypto instead of this, so get outta my face with that moaning.

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
bro cloning is more or less like a full time job and it takes alot fr! to me carding is alot easier and less risky. or better still, get banklogs from a legit vendor and do some loading jobs or cash wire or something related to that. this way the chances of getting scammed is lesser cause you doin' it all by ya self. just a friendly advice bud!

GeniusJit

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
bro cloning is more or less like a full time job and it takes alot fr! to me carding is alot easier and less risky. or better still, get banklogs from a legit vendor and do some loading jobs or cash wire or something related to that. this way the chances of getting scammed is lesser cause you doin' it all by ya self. just a friendly advice bud!

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bro /u/Deathstroke1🍼have you done bank logs and got any success?
/u/zazababa mate I would also like to get into cloning. To me it seems way less risky but you have to get the equipment.
Secondly there’s no additional security on that. If you got fullz cvv and the bin. Please reach out on any developments. I’d like to assist or learn.

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
bro I do alot of jobs, secondly, there's nothing like ''have you done bank logs''... its either you get a log and do wire transfer or attach it to a coin zoom account and convert it to btc, etc. depends whatchu wanna do with the log man.

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thank you man, the problem is that The info ive got on carding is mixed, as I stated, everybody gives diff opinion on cashing out

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
first of all CLONE CARDS doesn;t not exist there is no way that you can clone the chip
second i recommend you to do your research because you def don't know what you talking about and expect to make money without any information or knowledge asking question like this you're exposing yourself to scammers DMing you to take your money
goodluck..

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thats why im asking, ive been doing research on cashing cc's but every place want to sell me tutorials on how to cashout, and when i try them out they aint even working

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
because most of those guides are old shit that doesn't work anymore but you have the foundation and basic knowledge. you have to take that information and try new ways to make it work nobody is going to tell you all the steps or what they doing because that method will burnt pretty fast. this game is trial and error till you find what works for you!!

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
exactly what I be telling him!

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You are not helping yourself with your ranting. Smh

papermario

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
first of all CLONE CARDS doesn;t not exist there is no way that you can clone the chip
second i recommend you to do your research because you def don't know what you talking about and expect to make money without any information or knowledge asking question like this you're exposing yourself to scammers DMing you to take your money
goodluck..
Do you trust Pythons clone on here? Those seem legit

a441b38c23

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
goodluck..
Do you trust Pythons clone on here? Those seem legit

Users who are viewing this thread