overstock mall shop Review - Scam Alert! Avoid Falling Victim to This Online Scam

Cloudylol

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It pains me to admit it, but I've been duped once again. This time, it was by a website called overstock-mall.shop. They claimed to have amazing deals, but it was all just a facade for their scam operation.

I should have been more cautious from the start. The website insisted on using PayPal's "Friends and Family" option for purchases, which should have raised a red flag. And sure enough, after sending my hard-earned money to some random individual, my ordered items never arrived.

What's worse is that when I tried to reach out for help, both through PayPal and via the email addresses provided ([email protected] and [email protected]), I was met with silence. The email address [email protected] turned out to be invalid, and [email protected] never responded.

If only I had listened to my gut instinct. The old saying holds true: if the price seems too good to be true, it probably is. Consider this a cautionary tale, and don't make the same mistake I did. Stay far away from overstock-mall.shop unless you want to throw your money down the drain and be left empty-handed.

Users who are viewing this thread