alex@231

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello everyone!
I just wanted to know that if I acquire legit dumps track1&2 with pin, is there is any chance that I can clone the details into the white card and conduct a successful withdrawal from the ATM. If so which things would I need to do so. As python said it is impossible to do so with these software and with omnikey so what should I use.
Please HELP ME. Eagerly awaiting for response.
THANKS!!!

p2pCookies

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm absolutely positive he is legitimate. I haven't purchased anything yet, but I've done a lot of research and he really seems to know what he's talking about. I read a lot of reviews from users on the forum who have had positive experiences with him as soon as I get the money together, I'm definitely buying super high balance card.

4pfcarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo, my boy down in FL said he copped a clone from Python and it's all good. I'm bout to give it a shot.

piptorexx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python be sending out as if he a robot shit crazy ngl

raxxtheswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo drop your tele bro ! And don't make the mistake and get the mid balance from Python go with the high balance 👌

Dhump

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can I be down

Notsorenfesler

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello everyone!
I just wanted to know that if I acquire legit dumps track1&2 with pin, is there is any chance that I can clone the details into the white card and conduct a successful withdrawal from the ATM. If so which things would I need to do so. As python said it is impossible to do so with these software and with omnikey so what should I use.
THANKS!!!
Just buy a clone card from him

julekralev123

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello everyone!
THANKS!!!
i dont know but i think some ATMs with magstrip might exist, if not you can use it un the store terminal but only by swiping it. and yes you need pin

alfasi77

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
According to python you can only use it at the ATM if the card is instinctively a 101 card meaning the card that they clone is based off of a card that never had a chip in the first place so its gonna work but if the card instinctively has a chip beforehand it would be called a 201 card and those won't work if you can't put the chip in.

Dollasg

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
According to python you can only use it at the ATM if the card is instinctively a 101 card meaning the card that they clone is based off of a card that never had a chip in the first place so its gonna work but if the card instinctively has a chip beforehand it would be called a 201 card and those won't work if you can't put the chip in.
101 cards are so rare but yeah they do work without the chip because they don't have them beforehand, I asked for a 101 card got charged $300 for it, hasn't purchased it yet, should I?

domii6

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm absolutely positive he is legitimate. I haven't purchased anything yet, but I've done a lot of research and he really seems to know what he's talking about. I read a lot of reviews from users on the forum who have had positive experiences with him as soon as I get the money together, I'm definitely buying super high balance card.
Did you buy, bro?

p2pCookies

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Did you buy, bro?
yes I have been for a while now, but I'm transitioning to moving into logs and stuff because cloned cards are getting risky

domii6

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yes I have been for a while now, but I'm transitioning to moving into logs and stuff because cloned cards are getting risky
Bro,What suggestions and advice do you have for me that I want to do for the first time?

Users who are viewing this thread