Any good place to get skimmers?

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I was wondering if there were any good places to get skimmers to put on things like a gas pump?
thx

HoodRansom

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
just make your own one, its not that hard to do that. just look at: magnetic card reader arduino
alot of resources to learn from, also buy an 3d printer to make parts that fits over the gas pump reader.
with less then $300 you can make your own, i did it for fun and took me about 3-5days. since in my country you cant do shit with dumps, it was more of an funny project then to make money of it. dont buy things you can make yourself

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
lool , lool , lool ,
i bet u dont even know how a hardware for card reader 's name :))))))
how the fuck u can say it s easly ,,, to make a insert for all NCR'(just a exemple) with all the protection inside all of that in masimum 0.90mm thickness:))))
so... i repet..LOL. dont give the answers here where u dont know of what u talkin about..

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i bet you are the type of person that are just trolling people and dont have knowledge of anything at all ( no wonder with a score of 0) and besides that you can protype with arduino to eventually make an final product.
how the fuck do you even think people prototype these days? out of thin air?
i never deployed an skimmer on a ATM but you cant tell me shit about electronics and how things works.
why you even bother to argue with me on a topic if you are not even TRY to help someone out here, dont come at me with your trolling ass bullshit. if you dont have anything of value to say other then giving critics why not take a walk in the park my friend.

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
im not trolling nobody my friend ,
im just said ..you give wrong ways from what means a ''skimmer'' ...and i bet i we can even compare knowledge about skiimers... i assure you .
if u succed with a arduino to copy a magnetic band that's not mean u made a skimmer...lol:))

PulseAtMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
this is the definition of a skimmer (check google):
"A skimmer is a pager-size device that reads and stores the information from the magnetic strip"
so yes i did made an skimmer since it reads/save the magnetic stripe of an card, dont know what kind of definition you have in mind but i think you need to learn you ABC again lol.

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Honestly I could try. I do know my way around fusion 360 but i dont have a 3d printer. Ill probably buy a small one and make some prototypes. Do u know any way to get the correct dimensions of a card reader? like a shell or something.

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
dont buy an FDM printer i would go for an sla printer so you can print thinner and more precisely, also make a mold would be better in the long run. i would check alibaba and ask a seller for the dimensions otherwise i would go to an atm yourself and check the dimensions with an digital caliper

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
use arduino for an prototype after you have your prototype i would check the size you need to make it all fit and then look for making your own PCB. for the pin i would just go for a camera, some guys even use a small microphone and decode the sounds with an tool but thats to technical and is not an guarantee. so stick with the camera

Ransom0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
use arduino for an prototype after you have your prototype i would check the size you need to make it all fit and then look for making your own PCB. for the pin i would just go for a camera, some guys even use a small microphone and decode the sounds with an tool but thats to technical and is not an guarantee. so stick with the camera

Users who are viewing this thread