Does legit carding vendors exist at all?

HoodRansom

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I'm new to all this stuff.
just wanted to know whether people actually sell the cards they hacked / cloned.
I visited some popular marketplaces listed on the market superlist.
It seems that there are some vendors who have been on the market for couple of years and have good reviews.
But I'm still skeptical.
Carding itself is a risk, on top of that, they open up shops on the dark web and sell their cards at a cheaper price for more risk?
I get that they are indirectly cashing out their cards by selling to customers at a cheaper price through the dark web.
But to me, it doesn't seem worth it.
If cashing out too much cards is a risk for them, they can always reduce the amount of cards and completely stay out of dnm, which would be much more profitable and safer thing to do.
So can someone tell me why would someone still sell cards?
why is it worth it for them?

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Carding vendors 99% of them are scams!
You must learn how to obtain your own CC.... if you buy CC you will be scammed! I am telling from experience...I was scammed more them 1000x times....
Never I managed to cash out a bought CC ...
It is much easier to make the victim to pay and knowing if he will claim or make complain or charge back, then to phishing them for OTP or to do sim swap for example....
This is a game.... Without any written RULES ...
You can not understand the game if the game doesn't have definite rules , only by playing it .... losing, losing and losing ... until you will win :D
You can learn it only by playing it ....
You must learn to lose in 90% of the situations..... and make the rest of 10% value to be bigger then your 90% loses...
Stay safe

CashFlow0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I see some reputed sellers in bohemia.
is it worth it a try?
and can I get my refund if seller does not deliver?
I know they have escrow, but I haven't bought anything yet, so I don't really know if it's safe.

GeniusJit

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I think its difficult for one person to cash out all the cards. But I want to know what people in this field say

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
That's true, but for someone who hacks or clones cards on a daily basis, it should be very easy for them to asseble a dedicated team to cash out the cards efficiently.

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I think kevin mitick was tired in with someone who cloned cards? The guy hired college girls to go buy stuff to resell? I might be wrong on the person who was in this story, but I think the issue was just having your face on so many store cameras was the issue. If I am wrong someone correct me

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I think kevin mitick was tired in with someone who cloned cards? The guy hired college girls to go buy stuff to resell? I might be wrong on the person who was in this story, but I think the issue was just having your face on so many store cameras was the issue. If I am wrong someone correct me

PulseAtMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
wwh club still has a few legitimate vendors although I know a few spammers I get my cards off, but yeah carding in 2023 isn't what it was 5 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread